Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a pic of the new 30in light bar from M&R automotive installed with before and after pics.

I plan to keep my stock modular bumper and will not be going with a winch. Although I off-road frequently, I don’t like the look of oversized light bars or spot lights. I felt this was a simple sleek design that would suit the functionality I’m looking for.

The website does say that it fits with the factory nudge bar, but I have the JCR Pre-runner bar and it did require some slight modifications to the bracket to fit.

The install was fairly easy and uses pre-existing bolts on mod bumper. The power and ground cables reached all the way to the fire wall where the aux cables are located, so I was able to easily connect it.
The light bar does have a yellowish tint to it at certain angles and at a distance, but it illuminates bright white when in use.

@MandRautomotive
BEFORE
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive 30in Light Bar installed 85010B52-8C59-4939-9DDA-73772A04B7A2

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive 30in Light Bar installed F535C2D5-A6BD-4497-9CDD-B700DE069F27

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive 30in Light Bar installed 95D9E6D0-5B5D-46A9-818D-B4C75E2D48E2

AFTER
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive 30in Light Bar installed A17E568B-3854-4E7B-BAEF-E435CC1980BA
Sponsored

Last edited:

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, it basically disappears . . . I like this! I am adding this to my list, thanks for the photos.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ElPasoBronc

ElPasoBronc

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look good. Are they pretty bright?
Yes. They are 140Watt and 11,760 lumens, so they are bright and work well.
They are on the bumper so I wouldn’t use them for spot lighting farther in the distance. A pillar light bar would probably work best for that.
But this one does provide a nice wide lighting to help see what’s in front and to the sides better.

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a pic of the new 30in light bar from M&R automotive installed with before and after pics.

I plan to keep my stock modular bumper and will not be going with a winch. Although I off-road frequently, I don’t like the look of oversized light bars or spot lights. I felt this was a simple sleek design that would suit the functionality I’m looking for.

The website does say that it fits with the factory nudge bar, but I have the JCR Pre-runner bar and it did require some slight modifications to the bracket to fit.

The install was fairly easy and uses pre-existing bolts on mod bumper. The power and ground cables reached all the way to the fire wall where the aux cables are located, so I was able to easily connect it.
The light bar does have a yellowish tint to it at certain angles and at a distance, but it illuminates bright white when in use.

@MandRautomotive
I appreciate the post. Everything helps a small business like ours and i am very grateful.

Mike

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the post. Everything helps a small business like ours and i am very grateful.

Mike
Thinking of getting one with the amber backlighting. Hoping maybe a Valentine's Day special.🙂

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyday is a special. Use coupon code "Bronco6G"
Ordered! Thank you! Contemplating the fog kit with amber drl, but need to be able to use on foggy rainy nights without blinding someone. Any input from anyone on this?🤔

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered! Thank you! Contemplating the fog kit with amber drl, but need to be able to use on foggy rainy nights without blinding someone. Any input from anyone on this?🤔
Eventhough they are not DOT approved people still run them. You can always aim then a little lower when installing to prevent blinding

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs