First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it the same tedious installation process?
No, seems simpler than the IAG interior lights and, these actually integrate with the CANBUS system, so same OEM Ford switch (map light).

Great kit!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett

Would you be able to create Raptor Style rear brake lights like below? Looks like there are a couple of companies creating them, but I don't know their products. You guys are more established with your products. I was also concerned about any stock features not working. I thought I heard there is a blind spot sensor in the factory assembly, so that would need to be untouched.

Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVLYF59...29DHKYU8&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
I will probably finish it in early June.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mabett
Is there a new updated roof rack in development that will allow us to remove the hard top panels?

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, seems simpler than the IAG interior lights and, these actually integrate with the CANBUS system, so same OEM Ford switch (map light).

Great kit!
Damn. I didn’t install the IAG one but I bought it a while ago. Maybe I’ll try and sell it on the marketplace if this is cheap enough.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mabett Can you make a hard cargo deck? This Jeep picture is an example. Bolt on hard deck, no straps, keeps water out.
Ford Bronco Mabett is selling and developing hundreds of products IMG_4626

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mabett I don't suppose you would be interested in making a copycat version of the rubberized flooring, including the rear cargo portion, for a 2 door? 😁
The Badlands I picked up on Memorial Day is equipped with leather/carpet. I was researching prices today, and the rear cargo portion is insanely expensive for a 2 foot by 3 foot piece of rubber. Eventually I plan on replacing the floor with the rubberized version sometime, which for it's size and the molding that's involved, is not a bad price for an OEM piece. But that rear piece, is a hard pass at dealer prices. If you ever plan on something like that, let me know :)
I already have your full protection mat set, but want to get rid of the carpet all together.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I don't suppose you would be interested in making a copycat version of the rubberized flooring, including the rear cargo portion, for a 2 door? 😁
The Badlands I picked up on Memorial Day is equipped with leather/carpet. I was researching prices today, and the rear cargo portion is insanely expensive for a 2 foot by 3 foot piece of rubber. Eventually I plan on replacing the floor with the rubberized version sometime, which for it's size and the molding that's involved, is not a bad price for an OEM piece. But that rear piece, is a hard pass at dealer prices. If you ever plan on something like that, let me know :)
I already have your full protection mat set, but want to get rid of the carpet all together.
We do offer 2-door option.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1X6F4TT?th=1

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mabett Thank you for providing so many great products and being so responsive to the Bronco community.

Have you considered making angled fender flares that would fit the rounded fenders? A LOT of owners prefer the look of the HE fender flares. So far none of the aftermarket solutions nail it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Thank you for providing so many great products and being so responsive to the Bronco community.

Have you considered making angled fender flares that would fit the rounded fenders? A LOT of owners prefer the look of the HE fender flares. So far none of the aftermarket solutions nail it.
Thanks for the advice. I will do a market research.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This is a potential design that has been shared by @Mabett...

Ford Bronco Mabett is selling and developing hundreds of products Screenshot_20230711_213253_Facebook

Personally, this is a NASA problem trying to make a square look with a round starting point.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would you have an update on if the Raptor style tail lights were coming to market?

Thanks
If there are no issues with the logistics provider, it should arrive by the end of this month

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If there are no issues with the logistics provider, it should arrive by the end of this month
Whatever happened with this?
Sponsored