Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's with folks showing up expecting the mannequin to be there at thier beck and call? If I want to see something, I'm going to make sure it's there first. LIke @Monster1926 said, if only they made some sort of device where on could contact a dealer and confirm the whereabouts of the mannequin....maybe some day.....
He literally said in the post that he called and they told him it was there...

That said, the intent of the mannequin is to have it at the dealer for people to see, so yes, it sort of should be there at their beck and call.......maybe out for a test drive with someone else or something, but there at the dealer for people to see.

I guess I can understand from the owner's perspective too - they want to drive it as well, but it also annoys customers.

I know my dealer (the one I ordered from) doesn't have theirs yet (unless it's being hidden away by the dealer heads), but another dealer an hour away has had theirs a couple months.
Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped by a dealer in the town where I work because they had their 2 door mannequin out front. I asked about a test drive but was told that nobody got to drive it. They were marking it up to sell in 6 months.
I was asked if I wanted to order one and told them I had already ordered one from my local dealer. They said that I should have ordered one from a good dealership like them. I responded that my local dealer had a mannequin too and that I was given it for a 3 day weekend and put 500 miles on it. I then added, that's what a good dealership would do.
Of course there was no response to that.
There are good and bad dealerships out there. Do your homework.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Drove over an hour to test drive a mannequin only to find out the owner uses it as his daily driver and he doesn't work on weekends, total horse shit. I was mad as hell.
Most people buy their vehicles on weekends. And this GM doesn't work weekends? I suppose it doesn't matter these days with no inventory to sell.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same in Waco, you can look but not drive. Bull crap, and they wonder why nobody shops with them.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's crappy, at least you found out which dealers not to buy from. If management is that crappy and inconsiderate of those that walk in with money in their pocket, I'd not expect much from them.
I could pick and choose which of the two my dealer has I wanted to drive, stick or auto, picket auto since I'm not interested in stick here. Got only 30 min/20 miles, but that was plenty for me to know I ordered the right thing. They'll also sell them at MSRP at the max once they can.

Hope you didn't order from any of those dealers.
Sponsored