Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put these conical ones on mine and it makes me feel pretty secure since my Bronco is parked outside and like you said Sasquatch wheels and tires have to be a pretty tempting target.

https://advancedwheellocks.com

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I've missed it, I don't recall seeing anything on B6G about fender flares being stolen. Not saying it hasn't occurred, but I was also concerned about this early days.

Even if you can "lock" them on, they're plastic - Someone can snap them off easily.

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Removal is required for access to multiple sections of the front of the vehicle. I accessed the headlight connector last night and it required small movement of the fender. Also, removal makes clean up a breeze (I apply ceramic wipes and they look amazing, but need to avoid the paint). Would suggest no permanent options, but that is my 2 cents.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35 years in Law Enforcement… yeah I have trust issues. What could be more desirable to a thief than a full size BD Sasquatch spare tire and wheel held on with three standard lug nuts. If they will crawl under a vehicle and cut out a catalytic converter, spare tires are a gift. I admit it’s merely a deterrent, but I just put a McGard wheel lock set on mine. For a handful of Ford points and 20 minutes of my time, to me it was worth it.

My next concern is the removable fender flares. What may be a convenience for the rock crawler world is another easy target for thieves. Five latches, a tug and they’re gone. Having no plans to ever remove mine, I’m headed to research and development for ideas.
Take a picture of your key, your registration card, and order a spare wheel lock key NOW.

I recently misplaced my key and had to intentionally destroy a handful of 20mm 12-point sockets removing my wheel locks. Though, once I did that, I decided that they're not worth it at all. Literally all it takes is a 20mm socket and three swings with a 4lb sledgehammer and your wheel lock is off.

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mcgard wheel locks are only good for false comfort. Any thief can get them off in seconds.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35 years in Law Enforcement… yeah I have trust issues. What could be more desirable to a thief than a full size BD Sasquatch spare tire and wheel held on with three standard lug nuts. If they will crawl under a vehicle and cut out a catalytic converter, spare tires are a gift. I admit it’s merely a deterrent, but I just put a McGard wheel lock set on mine. For a handful of Ford points and 20 minutes of my time, to me it was worth it.

My next concern is the removable fender flares. What may be a convenience for the rock crawler world is another easy target for thieves. Five latches, a tug and they’re gone. Having no plans to ever remove mine, I’m headed to research and development for ideas.
HI
If you are in LAW ENFORCEMENT SINCE 35 YEARS yo have to update your expérience sir. It's 20 second to defeat MC GARD whells lock.
find out about ADVANCED WHEELS LOCK BEFORE RECOMMENDING A SAFETY PSEDO WITH mcgard. to complete your great experience.SIR...
TRACKTOY
Sponsored