Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had this top for 2 months, figured I'd do a quick video to help others. I spent hours looking. I went DD since its higher quality, uses straps, and the mesh fits well. I leave it on 100% of the summer to reduce wind noise for the rear passengers and block UV. I also bought the headliner for road trips, I simply lay it over the mesh top. Did a 1k miles road trip with the family, and it makes a HUGE difference on the highway reducing road noise. Have another 1k road trip with the family next week, family approved to take the Bronco if I put the headliner in :) they would NEVER ride in my Wrangler on the highway. I'll then leave it on all winter for colder months.

I went boring black, in hindsight might have been cool to do a different color. Maybe silver since I have a silver Bronco. Overall happy, hope this helps somebody who is looking.

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this use the same mounting hardware as the quiet headliner?

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no imressed with the best top version I bought, the front edge gets caught in the wind and sticks up.... really annoying, maybe this is a better option.

OP
OP
R8RWD

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this use the same mounting hardware as the quiet headliner?
Yes it does. That was another reason I went with their mesh top. It uses the same mounting brackets and hardware for both tops.

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the dirty dog Mesh top after getting a cheap one with elastic cords from Amazon. The dirty dog Mesh top is definetly worth it. Having the straps allows you to really tighten it. Definitely recommend

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the one from Ford, and one of the straps came off the first time I used it. Definitely looking at this one for a replacement.
Sponsored