Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@hellahella Love the look of the wheels. My 2dr big bend (cactus gray; non-sas) has the stock 17” wheels but I’m having trouble finding the width and offset. The outside of the wheel seems to measure 8.5 inches but I can’t find the offset. Do you know how the 35mm offset compares to OE wheels?
All non Sasquatch HOSS 1.0 Broncos have a +55mm offset. The FP Methods are +35mm which is the same for Sasquatch optioned Broncos. Not to state the obvious, but there is 20mm difference. For us Americans who struggle with the metric system, it is about 3/4".
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

0 offset as well. Perfect amount of poke with SAS flares imo

Ford Bronco Method 703 wheels from Ford Performance - installed photos 20230512_161207
Yes, when ordering direct from Method, they have 0 offset and +12 offset. For the FP Methods, they only come in +35mm which one can't get the same offset or hub-centric wheel from Method direct.

Sponsored

Go_offrd

Black Diamond
First Name
Canyon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info. In that case I might have to go with other Method caps as it's an already available option

Kyle just got back to me and said this “Hi Canyon,

Thanks for reaching out, you’ve got the right guy!

The wheels+ FP caps will be available shortly! Autumn has been tagged and can help us on the exact date.

We have part numbers and inventory ready to go for the wheels+ update center caps.”

Sponsored
OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@hellahella Love the look of the wheels. My 2dr big bend (cactus gray; non-sas) has the stock 17” wheels but I’m having trouble finding the width and offset. The outside of the wheel seems to measure 8.5 inches but I can’t find the offset. Do you know how the 35mm offset compares to OE wheels?
Sorry late response here but I'm just gonna echo what others have said since your message:

The FP Methods are very close to the SAS wheels but much much lighter. They are 8.5 wide and the offset is +35 compared to SAS' +30.

If you have standard flares, they have a very minimal poke to them, so its very OEM+ and much nicer imo. Plus, I'm not sure if it's placebo but I can feel the weight difference.

PS. If you were to go my route, you'd also want to change the spare tire rubber bump stops:
Product ID: M2DZ-1A401-A

Mtea

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr 2.3 Auto, Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PS. If you were to go my route, you'd also want to change the spare tire rubber bump stops:
Product ID: M2DZ-1A401-A
Thanks for that! I realized yesterday that would be an issue i.e. the bump stop will be 20mm too short. I was looking all over to see if they can be replaced (the Ford Performance person I talked to doesn’t know). Hopefully there’s one about 20mm longer than mine.

I’m looking at the matte gray for my cactus gray 2dr non-sas. Anybody have a photo of those on their rig?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

d4f43221-d042-4261-8232-4640e60f9e54-jpeg.jpg

As you can see a few people have opted for the 0 offset which Ford does not offer.

Aside from a smidge more poke the wheels are also (I believe) a little more dished than the +35 which is also something I was looking for.

On the other hand I have seen some screaming deals on the Ford wheels.
Sponsored