Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who has the best price (shipped) on the Ford Performance Method wheels? M-1007K-M1785BR
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$1820/5=$364per

It also includes TPMS. Knock another $20 off each corner.

So you’re lookin for <$344 per Wheel. That’s not too bad for Methods IMO.

I don’t have any help for you sourcing pricing, but I will be paying attention to this thread for future considerations!

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lethal has them for $1,488.10
CJ Pony at 1589.99

Summit Racing doesn't list them, but it may be worth calling them for a price. The have the Gray at $1138 and I believe both the Gray and the Bronze have the same MSRP.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Lethal Performance almost always has the best price... BUT... they charge shipping. So on bigger items like wheels it may ultimately not be the best price.
  • Bronco Nation has the standard 10% discount for members and they don't charge sales tax, BUT they charge shipping. That said, usually their shipping is less than Lethal's (at least for me) so sometimes BN comes out ahead.
  • CJ Pony usually has extremely competitive shipping rates, but they charge sales tax.
So, honestly... it's kind or a crap shoot. You'll just have to see the price on each website, as obviously sales tax and shipping is very specific to where you live. Truthfully, every time I've ordered larger items from Ford Performance, I've always ordered from Ford directly simply because that free shipping to your dealer is a huge plus.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

• Lethal Performance almost always has the best price... BUT... they charge shipping. So on bigger items like wheels it may ultimately not be the best price.
  • Bronco Nation has the standard 10% discount for members and they don't charge sales tax, BUT they charge shipping. That said, usually their shipping is less than Lethal's (at least for me) so sometimes BN comes out ahead.
  • CJ Pony usually has extremely competitive shipping rates, but they charge sales tax.
So, honestly... it's kind or a crap shoot. You'll just have to see the price on each website, as obviously sales tax and shipping is very specific to where you live. Truthfully, every time I've ordered larger items from Ford Performance, I've always ordered from Ford directly simply because that free shipping to your dealer is a huge plus.
Bryan, when parts are ordered online and delivered to your Ford Dealer, do they email you or do you need to bug them?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Silver-Bolt

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lethal has them for $1,488.10
CJ Pony at 1589.99

Summit Racing doesn't list them, but it may be worth calling them for a price. The have the Gray at $1138 and I believe both the Gray and the Bronze have the same MSRP.
Landed cost, CJ was less.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bryan, when parts are ordered online and delivered to your Ford Dealer, do they email you or do you need to bug them?
I just had 2 items shipped to the dealer. One of the items had updated tracking when it was shipped and arrived at the dealer. The other item was in limbo with no status whether it was back ordered or just delayed shipping. Showed up at my dealer to pick up the one item. When they went in the back, both items were there. So it is at best to say "inconsistent".

With that said, free shipping to the dealer especially on wheels is a tremendous savings. I would wait to get a promotional offer. I just received one for 20% off and on a whim I almost pulled the trigger on the Method wheels. The discount did apply to them. So combine that with the free shipping while also earning future Ford Pass points, it seems the best deal is to order them direct.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just had 2 items shipped to the dealer. One of the items had updated tracking when it was shipped and arrived at the dealer. The other item was in limbo with no status whether it was back ordered or just delayed shipping. Showed up at my dealer to pick up the one item. When they went in the back, both items were there. So it is at best to say "inconsistent".

With that said, free shipping to the dealer especially on wheels is a tremendous savings. I would wait to get a promotional offer. I just received one for 20% off and on a whim I almost pulled the trigger on the Method wheels. The discount did apply to them. So combine that with the free shipping while also earning future Ford Pass points, it seems the best deal is to order them direct.
I just bought some door bags and the gunners hatch bag with points and the 20%. We’ll see how it goes. I’m in no hurry since we got to single digits this week. Realized afterwards I forgot the stupid rear windows bag. Only one purchase allowed with the 20% off. Guess I wait until the next 20% deal.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just bought some door bags and the gunners hatch bag with points and the 20%. We’ll see how it goes. I’m in no hurry since we got to single digits this week. Realized afterwards I forgot the stupid rear windows bag. Only one purchase allowed with the 20% off. Guess I wait until the next 20% deal.
Seems like every few months, they extend a personal discount that you mentioned. If one can't wait, there is always a general discount for 15% off offered on a regular basis.

I added the wheels but my fiscal self got the better of me. I've just recently spent over 2k on upgrades. Really wasn't looking to double that expense. Because the wheels are considered an accessory the discount applies. Normally the discount doesn't extend to FP parts. With my recent purchases, I'll have padded my Ford Pass points and I'll use them in conjunction with a discount to buy the wheels.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seems like every few months, they extend a personal discount that you mentioned. If one can't wait, there is always a general discount for 15% off offered on a regular basis.

I added the wheels but my fiscal self got the better of me. I've just recently spent over 2k on upgrades. Really wasn't looking to double that expense. Because the wheels are considered an accessory the discount applies. Normally the discount doesn't extend to FP parts. With my recent purchases, I'll have padded my Ford Pass points and I'll use them in conjunction with a discount to buy the wheels.
Should be another right around Christmas if my Alzheimer’s is working correctly.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should be another right around Christmas if my Alzheimer’s is working correctly.
I was figuring such. But also, they'll have another next year. Seems like every 8 weeks or so. I think it was the late winter/early spring when they introduced new wheels to the collection.

I really like the FP Methods as they are hub centric. I'm curious to hold out and see if anything new is introduced. I just need the new shoes before SCE.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has the best price (shipped) on the Ford Performance Method wheels? M-1007K-M1785BR
I purchased the methods on the ford site when they had a 15 or 20% off sale. Then applied my ford points. Had them shipped to the dealer to get free shipping. I beat the pricing I could get from performance or any other online dealer. The shipping cost is high on wheels that’s where cost savings is when going through ford and picking up at a dealer.

i really like the wheels and being hub centric is a huge plus.
Sponsored