Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uhg that sounds terrible. It's worth noting that there is also a Gladiator in the lot at work and you can guess what drives it based on my previously comments.

I couldn't do one of those for any reason. It's not good at being a Jeep or a truck.

Thankfully the Bronco has the open air cage so it won't feel like being in a can. It think it's safe to suggest the interior will feel more roomy and upscale in general compared to the Jeep.
Lets hope the Bronco offroads as good in real life as it does on paper cause otherwise itll be like a Gladiator... cause we already know it cant tow! :D
Sponsored

Sharkof68

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw. I know nothing of them other than they had a lot of reviews. A lot of good, some meh, as you'd expect from a large dealership. I probably should have shopped around before the reveal but for whatever reason I didn't think we would need to pick one in order to process the reservation.
I also chose Tidwell because it was close to home. I reached out regarding pricing and received this response:
I would love to give you definitive answers, but there are some things that they haven't shared with us yet.

For additional dealer markup, I would hope they don't charge that, but that's something that the management will have to decide and right now they either haven't made a decision or haven't told us. The Bronco is still a ways off, so as of yet I can understand if they haven't put everything into stone yet. The best I can say is that we'll be checking in periodically, and feel free to ask for updates from our management team.

For X-Plan pricing, that's not actually our decision to make. By Ford franchise agreements, we honor it as long as it's offered by Ford Motor Company. But I can't promise anything on that front because Ford has not made a decision to unlock X-Plan on the Bronco yet. They don't offer it on some models, like the Raptor or the GT350 (or before they phased out the Fiesta, the Fiesta S 100A was not eligible for X Plan) instance. So that's also a wait and see matter.

Our website discloses the $699 dealer fee and the $149 electronic filing fee at the bottom of the page. There are no other fees at this time, although since you're asking now about a potential future purchase, the ownership reserves the right to change their fee structure at any time.

Thank you for allowing me to keep the lines of communication open! I'll admit that there's a lot we just don't know yet, but everything we're asked, we definitely forward up the pipeline and hopefully it won't take long to get an answer for you.

Skylar Green
Client Advisor
Jim Tidwell Fordhttps://www.bronco6g.com/forum/x-apple-data-detectors://4/1

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here I'm 6'7 and rented a Sahara because I really wanted to talk myself into a jeep. I just didn't fit and it wasn't a fun time. Ironically, I drive my Jetta daily that I've had for 6 years now and really do enjoy it's just to low to the ground I travel a bit for work and won't get enough trade in value to get rid of it when the bronco shows up.
I don't envy guys taller than 6'5". I have enough trouble with life as it is. Haha

At least you weren't dumb enough to buy a Datsun 260Z like I was. Desire overruled sense. But damn it was pretty and fun.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't envy guys taller than 6'5". I have enough trouble with life as it is. Haha

At least you weren't dumb enough to buy a Datsun 260Z like I was. Desire overruled sense. But damn it was pretty and fun.
Yeah being 6'7" is great until its time to fit in vehicles or planes.

Honestly the reason I sold my 4th gen 4Runner is because it was starting to hurt my hips as I couldn't stretch my legs out forward. I always sat "frog style". Didn't bother me in my 30s but now that I'm in my 40s I would be limping after a 45 min drive. I'm sure the cushion also depleted from 10 years of a 280lb man on it.

There is nothing that compares to my 4th Gen.. I'm still sad every day I had to let her go.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are some good offroading spots not too far from Metro Atlanta? I have always been a sports car guy... trying to figure out where Ill actually be able to enjoy this Bronco!

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My reservation is through Legacy Ford in McDonough. I have had no contact with them yet so we will see and will report back.
My reservation is at Legacy as well. An employee texted me thanking me for my reservation. Weā€™ve been texting back and forth and I asked her about the under MSRP deals some places are doing and this was her response ā€œI have not heard of that on a 2021 model. Please send me the ad. I just spoke with our Ford rep and she does not not anything about that.ā€ When I responded and told her that some dealerships Iā€™d seen had been advertising it she responded again with ā€œI will check with my inventory clerk. That is highly unlikely because it's a new vehicle and it's in high demand. I have never heard of Ford doing that in 7 years especially on this vehicle.ā€ When I asked after that if they would be doing any markups I got no response.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update to Legacy Ford in Mcdonough:

I texted them That Granger was doing the $1,000 off the final invoice and that I would just take my business to them because I donā€™t mind a road trip back from Iowa and they said they would match Grangerā€™s offer and do the $1,000 off the invoice.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I texted them That Granger was doing the $1,000 off the final invoice and that I would just take my business to them because I donā€™t mind a road trip back from Iowa and they said they would match Grangerā€™s offer and do the $1,000 off the invoice.
Now go for the other $300 that our owner said to use.?

If you are x plan we will go an additional $300 for a total of 1300 below invoice.

Bout time some dealers started to bite.?

Jwdotson

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chose Chestatee Ford. General sales manager is an old schoolmate. I have purchased a few fords from him over the years and was treated fairly.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chose Chestatee Ford. General sales manager is an old schoolmate. I have purchased a few fords from him over the years and was treated fairly.
What deals are they offering there? Are they matching the $1k below invoice?

Sponsored

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now go for the other $300 that our owner said to use.?

If you are x plan we will go an additional $300 for a total of 1300 below invoice.

Bout time some dealers started to bite.?
You guys are setting a standard that is making other dealers have nightmares. Keep it up and thank you !

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is some good news as I am currently reserved at Tidwell and was getting no valid feedback on what they are willing to do.

Who is your contact at Legacy, I want to get something in writing with them before I make a dealership change. Otherwise Iowa here I come.

bandy

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 97 Miata, 09 BMW 128i track car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved at Hennessy and what I've heard so far is a $1000 due in December, no expectation of ADM and likely to support X-plan. These guys are trying to provide accurate information but I imagine it's universally true that any and all of this might change.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also placed a reservation with Wade Ford. But they do not guarantee additional markups and I told them I do not guarantee I will buy a Bronco from them

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved at Angela Krause Ford as it is close to me. I connected with them online and the took my email address to respond to a question on ADM and I have not heard back from them. Anyone else connect with them?

I am certainly open to changing my dealer prior to the deadline. If all else fails locally I could look at Ganger Ford as well. Road trip is alright with me as well.
Sponsored