Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved at Hennessy and what I've heard so far is a $1000 due in December, no expectation of ADM and likely to support X-plan. These guys are trying to provide accurate information but I imagine it's universally true that any and all of this might change.
This is good to hear, I've reached out a couple times for clarity and haven't received any response. I've had great experiences with other dealers under the Hennessy umbrella so fingers crossed their Ford store lives up to my expectations!
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks Like I might need to change my reservations.. Wade Ford told me that Ford has "rebates and incentives " and " this input will influence above MSRP or not" I sure could use a Sales Manager input if they are blowing smoke.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved at Angela Krause Ford as it is close to me. I connected with them online and the took my email address to respond to a question on ADM and I have not heard back from them. Anyone else connect with them?

I am certainly open to changing my dealer prior to the deadline. If all else fails locally I could look at Ganger Ford as well. Road trip is alright with me as well.
Now go for the other $300 that our owner said to use.?

If you are x plan we will go an additional $300 for a total of 1300 below invoice.

Bout time some dealers started to bite.?
Wait what?!?! You're now allowing the X-plan discount as well? I was just looking at your website a moment ago and didn't see that offer. Just one or the other.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved at Angela Krause Ford as it is close to me. I connected with them online and the took my email address to respond to a question on ADM and I have not heard back from them. Anyone else connect with them?

I am certainly open to changing my dealer prior to the deadline. If all else fails locally I could look at Ganger Ford as well. Road trip is alright with me as well.
I have my reservation there as well. Towards the start of this process with the Bronco I was beginning to wonder if they knew what was even going on. I haven't reached back out to them yet, but I have a feeling that experience will be like listening to nails on a chalkboard for me.

Granger has thus far been amazing in answering questions, and I have a feeling the experience will only get better. That being said, I may end up just switching my order and not even bother with the local dealerships here. When the time comes, then I will just have the Bronco shipped to me. Would be nice if we could coordinate a transport of multiple Bronco's to the Atlanta area for a discount.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Th
I reserved at Akins Ford in Winder, GA. I've had no contact with them so far. I don't see any need in having contact until the build site is up and running. Everything could change.
If we reserve it will be here as well

Sponsored

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation there as well. Towards the start of this process with the Bronco I was beginning to wonder if they knew what was even going on. I haven't reached back out to them yet, but I have a feeling that experience will be like listening to nails on a chalkboard for me.

Granger has thus far been amazing in answering questions, and I have a feeling the experience will only get better. That being said, I may end up just switching my order and not even bother with the local dealerships here. When the time comes, then I will just have the Bronco shipped to me. Would be nice if we could coordinate a transport of multiple Bronco's to the Atlanta area for a discount.
Hey not sure if you guys saw, but lawdawg55 said Legacy will match the 1k under invoice. That was before Granger Ford being amazing said they would do 1300 under invoice with xplan. That said Legacyā€™s 1000 under invoice is the best of any dealer that I have seen for Georgia. Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware, I have not worked with Legacy before, but hats off for them being the only metro dealer to step up to the plate.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey not sure if you guys saw, but lawdawg55 said Legacy will match the 1k under invoice. That was before Granger Ford being amazing said they would do 1300 under invoice with xplan. That said Legacyā€™s 1000 under invoice is the best of any dealer that I have seen for Georgia. Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware, I have not worked with Legacy before, but hats off for them being the only metro dealer to step up to the plate.
I'll have to follow up on that with a call, but I did go to the dealership site and they had nothing referenced about the Bronco at all. Which I thought was kind of strange. But thank you for sending the note!!! Cheers

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now go for the other $300 that our owner said to use.?

If you are x plan we will go an additional $300 for a total of 1300 below invoice.

Bout time some dealers started to bite.?
Thatā€™s awesome! Thank you for that heads up! I am XPlan so I will do that!
All this helpful info youā€™re giving me makes me feel like I need to come to you guys anyway! What other deals you throwing in?! ??

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is some good news as I am currently reserved at Tidwell and was getting no valid feedback on what they are willing to do.

Who is your contact at Legacy, I want to get something in writing with them before I make a dealership change. Otherwise Iowa here I come.
Her name is Tamika. Iā€™ll try to attach a screen shot of my texts with her. If thatā€™s not allowed please delete.
Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta F6FEB483-6393-443D-BD52-65E5D42CF1A7

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have worked with Legacy before. They are my hometown dealership and I purchased an Expedition Max from them new in 2018. It was a good experience. I had no issues and Emmanuel went above and beyond for me. Guy ended up buying me like 3 tanks of gas and washed the car multiple times. Hahaha. I really canā€™t complain.

that said, at the end of the day itā€™s bottom line for me too. If granger is offering something they wonā€™t and it makes fiscal sense for me to incur the costs of driving back from Iowa, Iā€™ll do it in a heartbeat!

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Her name is Tamika. Iā€™ll try to attach a screen shot of my texts with her. If thatā€™s not allowed please delete.
Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta F6FEB483-6393-443D-BD52-65E5D42CF1A7
Now you have another screenshot to share with the extra $300!

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m with Krause location in Woodstock. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ll both be doing the same as far as pricing and adm. Iā€™ve only gotten the automatic email right after my reservation. Iā€™m not even going to bother trying to lock down anything until the build price tool is up. Right now it seems the dealers, with the exception of Granger, know either nothing or incorrect information.

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have worked with Legacy before. They are my hometown dealership and I purchased an Expedition Max from them new in 2018. It was a good experience. I had no issues and Emmanuel went above and beyond for me. Guy ended up buying me like 3 tanks of gas and washed the car multiple times. Hahaha. I really canā€™t complain.

that said, at the end of the day itā€™s bottom line for me too. If granger is offering something they wonā€™t and it makes fiscal sense for me to incur the costs of driving back from Iowa, Iā€™ll do it in a heartbeat!
Thanks lawdawg55 I am going to reach out to Legacy and see if they will go the extra 300 for x-plan. Hey its worth a try.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved with Pugmire in Cartersville. No ADMs, and x-plan honored if eligible.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m with Krause location in Woodstock. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ll both be doing the same as far as pricing and adm. Iā€™ve only gotten the automatic email right after my reservation. Iā€™m not even going to bother trying to lock down anything until the build price tool is up. Right now it seems the dealers, with the exception of Granger, know either nothing or incorrect information.
Hey there ... you were lucky to at least have gotten an email. According to the spreadsheet that has been created concerning the offerings, Krause stated MSRP and $799 doc fee. I have had Granger already answer a couple of questions of mine, whereas Krause is unable to return a message. That's great if business is that good that you can't return a message, but business won't be that good for long. But true, will be interesting to see what happens when the build price tool cranks up, but I'm not holding my breath with them. Cheers
Sponsored