Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I initially reserved with Billy Howell Ford as they are near my house. I emailed them about ADM and x-plan and got the run around. This morning I switched to a Ford dealership in Metairie, LA where I know the GM. Best thing is Billy Howell has to reimburse me $100.

I hope they have multiple deflections due to their lack of commitment to pricing.
I did the same thing. I living in Cumming and had there sales rep call me. They said they could not commit to any pricing and were not sure. I switched to tworiversford in TN. They are at invoice and with discount the dealer fees if to 100 bucks if you have x-plan pin. Should be a nice drive.
Sponsored

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same thing. I living in Cumming and had there sales rep call me. They said they could not commit to any pricing and were not sure. I switched to tworiversford in TN. They are at invoice and with discount the dealer fees if to 100 bucks if you have x-plan pin. Should be a nice drive.
I checked out Two Rivers Ford website and saw their commitment to invoice in writing. I can get a x-plan pin to get the doc fee down to $100 as well. I am definitely interested as the place I switched to promised MSRP and not markups.

Have they told you what invoice will be?

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I checked out Two Rivers Ford website and saw their commitment to invoice in writing. I can get a x-plan pin to get the doc fee down to $100 as well. I am definitely interested as the place I switched to promised MSRP and not markups.

No one knows invoice to the penny yet (possibly dealers?). Heck, Ford may not have figured out invoice pricing yet! To be revealed roughly 30 minutes after you purchase and drive off the lot! Ha

dabush1980

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No one knows actual pricing yet, but invoice will be less than MSRP. Thats why I switched to two rivers. Plus the drive back will be nice.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No one knows invoice to the penny yet (possibly dealers?). Heck, Ford may not have figured out invoice pricing yet! To be revealed roughly 30 minutes after you purchase and drive off the lot! Ha
I believe this info has been out for some time now and has been discussed, and used, at length. This is the thread that embodies all the info about pricing and is kept up to date.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

I'm hoping this is what you referring to by no pricing available .... cheers

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This thread seems to have fallen asleep.
I've glanced through this thread but didn't find an answer, so here goes.
I know most of the folks here are in the process of ordering and haven't bought yet. I am wondering if anyone has previous buying experience with any of the Atl-area dealerships.
I live downtown and am not really into a long trek. My closest (according to Ford website) half-dozen spots are:

:: Wade - Smyrna
:: Hennessy - Atl.
:: Allan Vigil - Morrow
:: Lithia Springs - Lithia Sp.
:: AutoNation - Marietta
:: Jim Ellis - Sandy Springs

I probably don't want to go much farther away than these. If anyone has experience with any of them (good or bad), I'd like to know.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This thread seems to have fallen asleep.
I've glanced through this thread but didn't find an answer, so here goes.
I know most of the folks here are in the process of ordering and haven't bought yet. I am wondering if anyone has previous buying experience with any of the Atl-area dealerships.
I live downtown and am not really into a long trek. My closest (according to Ford website) half-dozen spots are:

:: Wade - Smyrna
:: Hennessy - Atl.
:: Allan Vigil - Morrow
:: Lithia Springs - Lithia Sp.
:: AutoNation - Marietta
:: Jim Ellis - Sandy Springs

I probably don't want to go much farther away than these. If anyone has experience with any of them (good or bad), I'd like to know.
A lot of forum members tried for months to find decent pricing in Atlanta with no success. I am personally going to Granger in Iowa and getting $1,300 under invoice since I have an x plan pin. They are offering $1,000 under invoice. Additionally no dealer add ons and low dealer fees. Basically no BS and easy buying experience. They have also been on the forums for months providing info and transparency to the reservation and ordering process. I completed my order with Zach the owner personally a few days ago. People ordering from Georgia plan on getting several drop shipments from Granger. Looking at around $450 for transport.

Details here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

If you need something closer, some forum members found Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet Tennessee that has invoice pricing with no ADM.

You can probably expect to pay over MSRP with ADM at any area Atlanta dealer. I can not see paying additional dealer markup on something so expensive. I would say I am saving any where from $3,000-8,000 minimum (3k under MSRP and 5k ADM) on each of the FE Broncos I have ordered.

Last edited:

BroncoDawg

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2018 Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree 100% with ATLUTDFAN that there isn’t really anyone doing any invoice/sub-invoice deals in metro Atlanta. I ordered through Jim Ellis yesterday at MSRP, purely due to my spot in the allocation lineup.

I dealt with the GM, who was pretty knowledgeable. I can’t speak for the rest of their sales staff though.

Last edited:

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wade Ford responded initially- with incorrect information— then would not engage when I wanted to discuss pricing. I moved my reservation from them to Stephen’s.

BroncoDawg

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2018 Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wade Ford responded initially- with incorrect information— then would not engage when I wanted to discuss pricing. I moved my reservation from them to Stephen’s.
Good choice— I had a friend that reserved at Wade and he didn’t have a good experience either. Transferred.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I appreciate the replies so far.
I'm not looking to order right now. I'm probably looking at model year 2022 at the earliest.
I understand the challenges of buying the first year of a new model, and that's not to say anything will change in the next 8-9 months - I understand. But I'm more interested in knowing if anyone has PREVIOUS buying experience with the listed dealerships. I know there are folks here who've bought Fords before, and I'd be interested in knowing their buying experiences with any of the listed dealerships.

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bought several times from Allen Vigil through the years, always a good experience. But haven't bought new since 2005... making an exception for the Bronco! I checked multiple dealers around Atlanta. They are all at or over MSRP and none are more informed than even a casual B6G member. Xferred to Two Rivers finally yesterday and had a great experience talking with Matthew, who clearly knows his stuff. Short drive to Nashville saving me thousands. I, too, am wanting a '22 due to options.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate the replies so far.
I'm not looking to order right now. I'm probably looking at model year 2022 at the earliest.
I understand the challenges of buying the first year of a new model, and that's not to say anything will change in the next 8-9 months - I understand. But I'm more interested in knowing if anyone has PREVIOUS buying experience with the listed dealerships. I know there are folks here who've bought Fords before, and I'd be interested in knowing their buying experiences with any of the listed dealerships.
I hope you have a reservation. Good chance FORD is going to be delivering all the way through Q3 MY22 with the reservations already on hand. Once these things hit the streets I can see another push of orders.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope you have a reservation. Good chance FORD is going to be delivering all the way through Q3 MY22 with the reservations already on hand. Once these things hit the streets I can see another push of orders.
I'm in no hurry. I'm happy with my Jeep. It's a 2017 with 23,000 miles. But I can see a change coming, and will probably get more serious around this autumn.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did exactly the same I live like five minutes from Wade Ford and I don't care for that dealership I also moved mine to Stephens
Sponsored