AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @Tommy@DaveSinclairFord - I tried to look for your name to tag you in the posts. Happy to see you post! A crowd has “forum-ed”!
Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

B
Stock, no level, +20 offset
Between the painted top and 37s with no lift what so ever you guys are either crazy or genius....time will tell which one , lol. I will give you credit where it's due though ...it does look good , keep pushing boundaries.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are really excited about it. LOVE your FJ. Makes me miss mine! It was hard with little kids and car seats so she had to go!

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 3.32.23 PM.png
Wow, that's gorgeous, that had to be an extremely difficult decision with frequent regret!

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time poster, but a long time reader. We had lots of emails, messages and phone calls from a few little pics of our Wildtrak with MIC color matched top so I thought I would get some better pics up here. YES, we know the warranty on the top finish is gone, but we're okay with that. All our paint projects from our Customs team come with warranty as long as you own the vehicle. We dressed her up with 20 inch wheels on a +20 offset and Fallen 37's and some tint to finish the look. Lots more to come! We have more pics and videos on our Facebook page.

tempImage4cEMjX.png

tempImageHQlyNO.png

tempImageKFRikc.png

tempImagesNEVCi.png

tempImageD5Iucw.png
That's the look I fell in love with, Not the MIC top. FORD let me down on this one but I'll just say that it is the way of the world right now.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time poster, but a long time reader. We had lots of emails, messages and phone calls from a few little pics of our Wildtrak with MIC color matched top so I thought I would get some better pics up here. YES, we know the warranty on the top finish is gone, but we're okay with that. All our paint projects from our Customs team come with warranty as long as you own the vehicle. We dressed her up with 20 inch wheels on a +20 offset and Fallen 37's and some tint to finish the look. Lots more to come! We have more pics and videos on our Facebook page.

tempImage4cEMjX.png

tempImageHQlyNO.png

tempImageKFRikc.png

tempImagesNEVCi.png

tempImageD5Iucw.png
This is the look I have been waiting for. My order is 99nd waiting for body color MOD top. Your price for painting is less than the MOD option from Ford. Really curious how easy it will scratch especially the front panels. May rethink my waiting till MY23

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey @Tommy@DaveSinclairFord - I tried to look for your name to tag you in the posts. Happy to see you post! A crowd has “forum-ed”!
They've managed to do what Ford so far has been unable to do. I have a feeling you'll be busy for a while doing these.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They've managed to do what Ford so far has been unable to do. I have a feeling you'll be busy for a while doing these.
Spend ~$8 billion dollars developing the entire car from scratch?

Dang, Sinclair Ford must have one hell of a mark-up on the Bronco Sports to afford that sort of global JIT manufacturing and labor!

I like your viewpoint on this, it seems valid.

Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s giphy[1]

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bravo 👏 disregard and negativity around here, it looks amazing for the first custom painted mic top. You'll just get better and better each one you do. Someone had to be first, and to push the boundaries on a brand new vehicle is amazing and great to see!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really good........wish we could time lapse that forward a year for evaluation
Sponsored