Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if this has been asked before. I've seen lots of threads dancing around this question, but not seen any discuss this particular one. I'm looking to get Black Diamond with mid-package (wife needs heated seats) which on Build and Price is $1495 and adds in the automatic. With that option the V6 is $1895. If I choose the V6 it's $1895 and adds the automatic into the price and the mid-package is still $1495. So both include the automatic but it doesn't seem that, that effects the price of getting both which seems odd to me. As far as I see it either:

A) build and price is correct and you have to pay full price for each individually sorta double-paying for the automatic

B) build and price is wrong and getting both is less than the full $3390 for both.

C) build and price is wrong and automatic is not actually an included price in one of either the mid-package or the V6.

Has Ford indicated which of the three above is true or is that still ambiguous? I'd love the BD with the mid and V6 but unfortunately if A is true I can only afford to stick with Mid and I4.
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
im worried that they didn't properly include the price of the auto into either and it's going to be more expensive

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mid package and Auto upgrade are independent upgrades.

I'm adding the V6 without the Mid upgrade...1895.00 only

I believe your scenario is: A

kyle4w

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think anybody will truly know until the order guide is leaked or released. Considering order banks open early next month, I think we should likely have confirmation within the next 2ish weeks.

Sponsored

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
im worried that they didn't properly include the price of the auto into either and it's going to be more expensive
The v6 and auto is for sure the number one upgrade. They would have absolutely caught any errors in the build and price immediately.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aside from B&P, several ford docs reference the $1895 v6/auto bundle. If this turns out not to be true, I'm not sure the wheels will be round either

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What bothers me about it is the OBX is the only one that adds the extra money. Either OBX is wrong or all the other trims are wrong. ALSO when you match the OBX with everything the Wildtrak has they come out to within a few hundres dollars of each other.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You need to factor in whatever value Ford is giving for the manual and/or 2.3 as well. I don't know if the 2.7 and 10 speed are cheap to produce or they are just pricing it as an incentive deal but for the cost it's the biggest bargain on B&P.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on where you add the 2.7, but no matter how I do it, it’s the same price.
Ford Bronco Mid-package + V6 package pricing? CDC2EB0F-06EA-4812-ACCB-BC99351DE6EE

Sponsored

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To add mid on BB or BD seems to include AT for $1495. While AT by itself seems to add $1595. Something seems off. Then they charge $1895 for 2.7. With no credit for already having AT in your build.

Last edited:

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't trust that the B&P is accurate. There are still some inconsistencies between the site and other documents on their website. For example, rock rails on the Black Diamond. I just hope that my final build doesn't have any surprises when it comes time to pay.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've seen lots of threads dancing around this question, but not seen any discuss this particular one. I'm looking to get Black Diamond with mid-package (wife needs heated seats) which on Build and Price is $1495 and adds in the automatic. With that option the V6 is $1895. If I choose the V6 it's $1895 and adds the automatic into the price and the mid-package is still $1495. So both include the automatic but it doesn't seem that, that effects the price of getting both which seems odd to me. As far as I see it either:

A) build and price is correct and you have to pay full price for each individually sorta double-paying for the automatic

B) build and price is wrong and getting both is less than the full $3390 for both.

C) build and price is wrong and automatic is not actually an included price in one of either the mid-package or the V6.

Has Ford indicated which of the three above is true or is that still ambiguous? I'd love the BD with the mid and V6 but unfortunately if A is true I can only afford to stick with Mid and I4.
The mid package requires automatic transmission for the remote start. The V6 only comes in automatic. I think you are getting too focused on "automatic" versus what they are really charging for.
Sponsored