First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend date is 12/6 and my WS shows "convoy". Anyone from Missouri know about how long it will take for it to arrive here after it is built? Trying to figure out financing logistics and such. I am south of St. Louis. Thank you.
Sponsored

VicDamone

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took 17 days to get to Kansas City from the time I got the Built email. I was stuck in production for 2months, here’s hoping yours is built and sent straight out.

Illini_STL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

13 days from built to STL area.

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Bronco was ultimately going to Alton, but it went by convoy to St. Louis then to Wentzville and then by truck to the dealer. Ours shipped from MAP on 11/14, arrived in Wentzville on 11/20. It was put on a truck Tuesday morning (11/23) and arrived at the dealer later that day.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our Bronco was ultimately going to Alton, but it went by convoy to St. Louis then to Wentzville and then by truck to the dealer. Ours shipped from MAP on 11/14, arrived in Wentzville on 11/20. It was put on a truck Tuesday morning (11/23) and arrived at the dealer later that day.
This is frustrating…shipped 11/7, eta 11/22-11/28. No idea where mine is and I live in Wentzville. However, it is being delivered to Sullivan. Nothing surprises me with this entire process though.

Sponsored

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is frustrating…shipped 11/7, eta 11/22-11/28. No idea where mine is and I live in Wentzville. However, it is being delivered to Sullivan. Nothing surprises me with this entire process though.
I totally get it!! Do you have the railcar tracking and have you checked the Palsapp link? The sad thing is I knew where it was on the train, when it was unloaded, and when it was loaded onto the truck before my dealer did 🤦‍♀️

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I totally get it!! Do you have the railcar tracking and have you checked the Palsapp link? The sad thing is I knew where it was on the train, when it was unloaded, and when it was loaded onto the truck before my dealer did 🤦‍♀️
Someone is looking into the rail car number currently.
I ran the VIN on all the tracker apps, and had no luck.
i just now started to dig deeper yesterday since it finally went past my ETA end date.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been unloaded at the railyard in Kansas City for 10 days now. Sigh...that last 120 miles is a real pain.

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i just now started to dig deeper yesterday since it finally went past my ETA end date.
Once you have the railcar it should get easier to track. My Palsapp didn't update until the morning it left. Good luck!

Illini_STL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Palsapp didn't update until it was loaded on to a truck at the Wentzville yard, and then trucked to Sullivan. Basically, palsapp was useful for about 3 hours.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My blend date is 12/6 and my WS shows "convoy". Anyone from Missouri know about how long it will take for it to arrive here after it is built? Trying to figure out financing logistics and such. I am south of St. Louis. Thank you.
Mine said, “convoy “ and still came by rail. Took 14 days from plant to my driveway (800 miles).

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been tracking mine since it shipped 11/18 by rail. There has not been an update since it arrived in Blue Island Illinois on 11/20. My ETA is between 12/2 - 12/8 but the lack of updates has me concerned it will miss that window. I keep hoping for that call from my dealer saying it showed up early.

OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you all for responding. Now do I hope it takes a little longer and take delivery after the 1st of the new year or hope to get a Christmas present. I've waited over 500 days so far. What's a few more?
Sponsored