Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am registered!

@Tricky Dick, I am listed twice on your first post of confirmed participants. I think I got added a second time right after I confirmed my hotel.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone receive any communication after you registered, like a trail schedule and signing up for individual trail runs?

I see that as of today, we have 17 who have confirmed they are going. That right there is a pretty big group for a trail run, but bigger groups are easier to do in Moab because of the type of terrain on most trails. Once their trail schedule comes out, we can determine what days we want to do what, to help folks here to plan. Reviewing trails I'd like to run and am willing to lead: Hells Revenge, Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, and Poison Spider Mesa. I'm open to running Top of the World, but I've never run it.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone receive any communication after you registered, like a trail schedule and signing up for individual trail runs?

I see that as of today, we have 17 who have confirmed they are going. That right there is a pretty big group for a trail run, but bigger groups are easier to do in Moab because of the type of terrain on most trails. Once their trail schedule comes out, we can determine what days we want to do what, to help folks here to plan. Reviewing trails I'd like to run and am willing to lead: Hells Revenge, Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, and Poison Spider Mesa. I'm open to running Top of the World, but I've never run it.
Just to add once we know what trails and when the Bronco Safari will run we would run trails that they are not on at the time. We are just waiting on there schedule to be available, is this not correct just like being at Jeep week, work around the big groups.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any body on FB can you check them out and post anything helpful. I'm not on FB, thanks

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any body on FB can you check them out and post anything helpful. I'm not on FB, thanks
There's very little of use on their FB either.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what they are communicating for trail ride sign-ups on their Facebook page:
Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 936DA751-0324-4F88-98EA-B1889CDF695F
If this is true the night before a trail run sign up, should be closer. wtf? Will see, thanks.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck, with that list of trails what did I pay the $155 for :p

Looking forward to running Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, and Poison Spider Mesa with you & Top of the World if your leading that too :cool:.

No list of trails, just a confirmation & address to the HQ Moab Rim Camp Park
1900 U.S. 191 Moab Utah, 84532

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding the cost of registration, it's been a while since we did an event in Moab, but I do now remember that there was a BLM fee per person per day per trail, that is unique with BLM to Moab. Looks like they are covering that cost and not doing it per day, which is very hard to keep track of.

Looks like trail run planning will have to be loose more last minute. No big deal. We'll just need to arrange some type of group communication at the event.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree that it does seem steep for an event on public land and I'm also curious what's included. OCBR is about the same price and it includes 4 days of wheeling in a private park, a dinner, a shirt, and raffle tickets. Regardless, let's go!
Where is this?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.