First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far it's just the most expensive T-shirt I've ever bought.
Lol I was thinking same thing and said that to my wife and she just said tight A$$!
Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess non-member is probably good $165 less $10 for early registration $155 I can handle. Not sure what all you will get but I guess we will find out. I will also evaluate for upcoming years on what I want to do. I may just want to meet up with small groups of B6G people!
Yeah, I don't mind paying for event registration, but $165 is quite a bit. I can't find anything explaining what is included in that. Did I miss it? Like dinners, T-shirt, raffle ticket, etc.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I don't mind paying for event registration, but $165 is quite a bit. I can't find anything explaining what is included in that. Did I miss it? Like dinners, T-shirt, raffle ticket, etc.
It does ask for T-shirt size and I read somewhere about a dinner I believe on Friday night, don't quote me on this.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does ask for T-shirt size and I read somewhere about a dinner I believe on Friday night, don't quote me on this.
There's also sponsors coming out Friday, and from the sounds of it, plenty of swag.
They boast that they have multiple trail leaders that are very familiar with the trails as well. So I guess you're paying for all that, and a t-shirt. 😉

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Registered.
Not sure what this caveat means 🤷‍♂️

"Event Registration Per Vehicle (For Bronco Safari 2023) This ticket can be used once at any of the dates/times" :unsure:

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's also sponsors coming out Friday, and from the sounds of it, plenty of swag.
They boast that they have multiple trail leaders that are very familiar with the trails as well. So I guess you're paying for all that, and a t-shirt. 😉

Vendor swag is donated, and trail leaders volunteer. Not complaining here, I've put on quite a few events, just commenting that it is a hefty registration fee and not clear what is included. Wondered if I missed it. I know event insurance has gone up, likely a few thousand dollars for this event. The event permit isn't much, I've regularly had BLM event permits in Moab. Does it say anywhere that they will also sell raffle tickets, or are raffle tickets included in the event registration? I know they will use funds from the event to make worthwhile donations to protecting land use causes. Just can't find much info other than a t-shirt.

I'll register, and maybe run one trail with the event, as long as you folks would like to run with a smaller group.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vendor swag is donated, and trail leaders volunteer. Not complaining here, I've put on quite a few events, just commenting that it is a hefty registration fee and not clear what is included. Wondered if I missed it. I know event insurance has gone up, likely a few thousand dollars for this event. The event permit isn't much, I've regularly had BLM event permits in Moab. Does it say anywhere that they will also sell raffle tickets, or are raffle tickets included in the event registration? I know they will use funds from the event to make worthwhile donations to protecting land use causes. Just can't find much info other than a t-shirt.

I'll register, and maybe run one trail with the event, as long as you folks would like to run with a smaller group.
Must be part of the Bronco Tax scheme :sneaky: . Something else to kick myself for giving my XJ away
Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 anon
Fall Flings were always a blast :cool:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree that it does seem steep for an event on public land and I'm also curious what's included. OCBR is about the same price and it includes 4 days of wheeling in a private park, a dinner, a shirt, and raffle tickets. Regardless, let's go!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey,
Sorry….late to the party and 21 pages is a lot to dig through. What’s the registration deadline, and what’s the difference between the two ticket options?

0FFE647E-E92A-4518-ABD6-8405867AEFEB.jpeg

Sponsored

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to register, and the only option to pay is PayPal. I no longer have a PayPal account due to some of that companies politics. I sent an email to the Safari, hoping they have another way of accepting payment.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The price of the events in Moab are going up. Easter Jeep Safari is now $75 a trail per day, a week adds up fast. I have been debating switching to Bronco Safari, but haven’t seen any event schedule.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm registered good to go. I'm down for our b6g group runs.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I feel the same way. I did a club rub here in SoCal recently which was well organized and a good learning experience as I am new to offroading. However, the amount of vehicles involved made for a slow go, and a smaller group would have been the hot ticket. As long as I can slot myself into Moab trail runs that are not beyond my abilities I could see spending most of the time with this group rather than the main one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.