Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a garage full of upgrades to get installed on the Bronco, but they’re waiting for other parts to ship before they can all get installed. It’s going to be a busy couple of months.
tell me about it lol, I finally finished installing everything I had sitting around Sunday, then ordered more today. I have a problem.
Sponsored

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Registration confirmed! If anyone is leaving on the 4/29th or 4/30th from the Bay Area and wants to caravan let me know. Can't wait!
I guess I forgot to tag @Tricky Dick to add me to the list as confirmed. Plan to arrive late 4/30 and wheeling with the Bronco6G crowd on 5/1. So stoked.

Old Duck

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if I can get the time off, will have to see what the boss says. After 2 weeks at KOH2023 I may be pushing my luck lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
One Bronco Badlands from ND joining group if still open. Arriving 30th apr. Staying through fri
What parts of ND are you in? I’m leaving northwest ND either Friday April 28th after work, or early Saturday morning the 29th. If I leave Friday, probably stay in Miles City, MT for the night.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody else plan on bringing parts for “horse trading”? I’ve got multiple LED lights and bars that need a new home. MGV rear seats, UCA’s, grab handles, trail sight covers, “traction boards” and other nick knacks that got removed or never found a home. Heck, I’ll even bring my stock muffler if someone wants to hack up the internals and re-weld it for stealth reasons (looking at you Cali peeps). I already plan on bringing Beer from my local microbreweries so plan on swapping a few of those with me too 🤣

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anybody else plan on bringing parts for “horse trading”? I’ve got multiple LED lights and bars that need a new home. MGV rear seats, UCA’s, grab handles, trail sight covers, “traction boards” and other nick knacks that got removed or never found a home. Heck, I’ll even bring my stock muffler if someone wants to hack up the internals and re-weld it for stealth reasons (looking at you Cali peeps). I already plan on bringing Beer from my local microbreweries so plan on swapping a few of those with me too 🤣
Great idea! I will have no room for parts to trade, but I will be bringing beer as well. Probably some home brew a buddy of mine makes too.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I have any parts to trade, but I'm bringing a few of my store products. I know somebody will forget to bring a mesh top or air compressor. Cash discounts too. 😁

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got moved up to a 3/22 blend... low chance but it could still happen! 🤯 😄

gmac

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What parts of ND are you in? I’m leaving northwest ND either Friday April 28th after work, or early Saturday morning the 29th. If I leave Friday, probably stay in Miles City, MT for the night.
Jamestown. Driving from Az up through Moab on way back to ND
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.