Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4 Door SD, 00 4 Door SD, 65 Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am now the proud owner of some killer 4x4 Led Diode Dynamic fog lights,brackets, and harness! I have been granted a hall pass tomorrow and am Stoked to install. Question is does the positional order make a difference?

I am working with the following:
SS3 Max in yellow
SSC2 combo white
SSC2 spot white

And I am thibking this is the order to install, but not sure. Anyone confirm or tell me why not?
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am now the proud owner of some killer 4x4 Led Diode Dynamic fog lights,brackets, and harness! I have been granted a hall pass tomorrow and am Stoked to install. Question is does the positional order make a difference?

I am working with the following:
SS3 Max in yellow
SSC2 combo white
SSC2 spot white

And I am thibking this is the order to install, but not sure. Anyone confirm or tell me why not?
That’s exactly how my setup is which I completed yesterday. The fog is really can only be the inner and the outer has the only wiggle room. They really are so close together that I doubt a few inches one way or the other really changes much. Congratulations, great set.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order doesn't matter, nothing gets blocked. It's up to you and how you want it to look in the bumper opening.

You actually have plenty of wiggle room if you sit the fog light back in the bracket.

This is by design because there are so many patterns out there.

So if you need to angle them really harshly, sit them further back on the bracket so that the bezels don't hit the lights.

That's why that slit on the bracket is longer then you'd think you need... so that you can bring the lights forward (sitting more flush) or bring them back into the opening more (to let you angle them off to the sides).

Some people get floods and want them angled off to the sides.

Others get fogs and want them angled more forward.

We didn't want to make the opening TOO big because then it would look very odd with the baja designs lights.

It took a lot of trial/error to get it to sit in there properly without having too much gap to keep that "finished" look