Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have the DV8 bull bar -

bronco-factory-bumper-bull-bar-light-mounts

I am also considering this pre-bar -

bronco-prerunner-bumper-for-modular-bumper

Both are the lower options to be below the grill letters.

I want to add an LED light bar to the top of the bumper - and looking for solutions that others have found work with these lower bars.

I like the mounting bracket option from KR that you can use with the 30" Baja S8 - but it's specifically for the Ford offered bar. kr-off-road-30-light-bar-bumper-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco

2nd option is 20" bar with wider brackets - but the only option I've seen is the offering from Heritic - ford-bronco-20-bumper-light

Anybody else have top o bumper light bar options with these lower bull bars?
Sponsored

Cetherton

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking to do the same. What did you end up with?

JdH23OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I currently have the DV8 bull bar -

bronco-factory-bumper-bull-bar-light-mounts

I am also considering this pre-bar -

bronco-prerunner-bumper-for-modular-bumper

Both are the lower options to be below the grill letters.

I want to add an LED light bar to the top of the bumper - and looking for solutions that others have found work with these lower bars.

I like the mounting bracket option from KR that you can use with the 30" Baja S8 - but it's specifically for the Ford offered bar. kr-off-road-30-light-bar-bumper-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco

2nd option is 20" bar with wider brackets - but the only option I've seen is the offering from Heritic - ford-bronco-20-bumper-light

Anybody else have top o bumper light bar options with these lower bull bars?

I have this pre-bar bronco-prerunner-bumper-for-modular-bumper and am having the same issue....no light bar seems to fit. I looked at the 30" from Rigid and the 30" from Baja Designs and neither fit within the angle of the bumper bar. I even went as far as making a mockup with the exact dimensions and putting it on the bumper to see if it would fit. The light barely fits but its the bolts that attach the light to the brackets that hit the pre-bar. The same company that makes the pre-bar that I have makes a bracket (link below) that will fit individual lights which I am seriously considering. I really wanted a light bar on the bumper but I like you wanted a lower pre-bar that doesn't cover the Bronco logo. I have been searching for over a month now which is why I haven't purchased anything yet and thats really the only solution I see other than the buying the one from Heritic. If you do come up with any other solutions for a light bar please let me know what you decide.

https://www.texascompletebronco.com...acket-2021-ford-bronco?variant=42611150094548

Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Light bar with low brush/bull bars 1705529014083
Ford Bronco Modular Bumper Light bar with low brush/bull bars 1705529036538
Sponsored