Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at B&P, you have to get Black Diamond or Badlands to get the MOLLES panels on the back of the front seats. However, it's not clear if MOLLES will be ever be able to be added to other models as an add-on.

Any theories or thoughts on this?

1603650118259.png
I got these for my OBX and love them...
Tacticool Car Seat Back Organizer - Upgraded Tactical Molle Vehicle Panel Universal Fit Car Seat Cover Protector with Extra USA Flag Patch (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PZCZHS...t_i_2Y0PRZ0C4JWVNGGYHV2Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at B&P, you have to get Black Diamond or Badlands to get the MOLLES panels on the back of the front seats. However, it's not clear if MOLLES will be ever be able to be added to other models as an add-on.

Any theories or thoughts on this?

1603650118259.png
Hey, I didn't know molle panels existed like this. I've gone through most the post i could fine but still haven't found and answer to if they will work / install on a Wildtrak?

Any support would be great! I like the factory look much better then the aftermarket ones I found. Thx!

Greyghost59

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 wildtrac
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, I didn't know molle panels existed like this. I've gone through most the post i could fine but still haven't found and answer to if they will work / install on a Wildtrak?

Any support would be great! I like the factory look much better then the aftermarket ones I found. Thx!
Following

moviedude

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My passenger side Molle backing has come off. Dealer is replacing for warranty, hoping this isn’t a life long issue.
Sponsored