First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who’s ordering in Big Sky country? Any news or thoughts on dealerships? My reservation is currently in Kalispell but always open to other suggestions!
Sponsored

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who’s ordering in Big Sky country? Any news or thoughts on dealerships? My reservation is currently in Kalispell but always open to other suggestions!
Missoula guy here. My reservation is at Lithia. Definitely not impressed with their knowledge or enthusiasm. I was thinking of Kalispell.... how funny.

OP
OP
DEADBIRDS

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Missoula guy here. My reservation is at Lithia. Definitely not impressed with their knowledge or enthusiasm. I was thinking of Kalispell.... how funny.
I’ve been talking to the inventory manager, Bryahna Conley, and she has been pretty helpful. Unfortunately, just like most other dealerships I’ve talked to, she doesn’t have a lot of solid answers to a lot of questions. Kalispell gets a lot of good reviews, so I’m sticking with them for now. Still have until March to get everything figured out.

ALCO44

Raptor
First Name
ALLEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve been talking to the inventory manager, Bryahna Conley, and she has been pretty helpful. Unfortunately, just like most other dealerships I’ve talked to, she doesn’t have a lot of solid answers to a lot of questions. Kalispell gets a lot of good reviews, so I’m sticking with them for now. Still have until March to get everything figured out.
Darby, going to buy mine @ Bell McCall, Hamilton. No markups

Sponsored

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hamilton sounds like a good idea too! bought a used truck from them this summer and the owner was great! Only concern with them is I didn't even see a computer in the office they are so old school.

OP
OP
DEADBIRDS

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just spoke with Bryahna. They were allocated 45. I am a 7/14 reservation
Interesting. She told me they have around 200 reservations. I am a day 1 reservation as well, and she told me I was about #80 on the list. I guess it just depends on which models will get there. I'm expecting to wait until next December, at least. Thinking 2 door WT right now. Who knows? I'm not ordering until March.

texontana

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Landcruiser, Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, have y'all heard anything from Lithia in MSO? I cant get anything out of them. I'm getting worried.

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lithia was allocated 55. Spoke with Shane who is a sales manager. He told me he is #10 on the list.

Sponsored

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully the Lithia guy is taking care of Montanan’s first!?

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Billings here but my three local dealerships will not budge off MSRP. I'm going with Granger for the $1300 below invoice.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
West Yellowstone here. Bozeman Ford will be my dealer. Sales manager told me 240 reservations maybe about 70 allocations and that I am # 3 on the list! MSRP no deposit and I'm good with that.

OP
OP
DEADBIRDS

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
West Yellowstone here. Bozeman Ford will be my dealer. Sales manager told me 240 reservations maybe about 70 allocations and that I am # 3 on the list! MSRP no deposit and I'm good with that.
Nice! I ended up being #15 in Kalispell. Hoping for a late summer delivery, but I'm thinking September/October is more likely. Who knows?

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I ended up being #15 in Kalispell. Hoping for a late summer delivery, but I'm thinking September/October is more likely. Who knows?
Excellent. By the way I do not wait well...this has been a long deal for me. Haha for all of us actually!
Sponsored