ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't 'sell' an order anymore than you could sell reservation. You'd have to take ownership of the truck, including sales tax and registration and then sell it, probably at a loss. edit: who am I kidding, just post the sale ad here and you'd make a killing on it.

Or you could work out something with your dealer to get your deposit back in exchange for them getting the trucks in for stock. Or you could give up on your deposit and have them cancel the orders.
hello thanks for responding , and again this was not my intention when ordering in 2020 , needed trucks( replacement ) for my family
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
thanks for responding , and again this was not my intention from ordering in 2020 when my family needed the trucks
No doubt, man. I'm not passing judgment on your situation. If you're trying to get out from under your Bronco orders, your best first stop is your dealer. They may be cool just giving you your money back and canceling the orders. They also may be willing to work out something in order to keep the orders as stock. They're not supposed to do this but, dealers be dealers.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

who am I kidding, just post the sale ad here and you'd make a killing on it.
You're definitely right. With how limited a MY21 will be, there will be plenty of people who will pay a premium to skip the wait if they didn't place a reservation early. Post it here, CL, FB Market, wherever, it will probably go quick and for more than you paid

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are more than welcome to purchase the vehicle(s) and re-sell it. It is the only way to 'profit' from your order(s), but it requires cash and has risk.
thanks for responding , and again it was not my intention when i ordered in 2020 , needed trucks to replace for my family

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1.What is your reservation timestamps?

2.You probably would never be able to sell the order itself until vehicle arrives.
hello thanks for responding , and again it was not my intention when i ordered in 2020 , needed trucks for replacements for my family , dealer said i would be in april or may 2021 builds

Sponsored
OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are more than welcome to purchase the vehicle(s) and re-sell it. It is the only way to 'profit' from your order(s), but it requires cash and has risk.
thanks for responding , and again it was not my intention to try to profit in anyway when i ordered in 2020 but needed trucks for replacement for my family

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey if priority orders are welcome around here I hope you sell your orders for 200% of what they’re worth! Good luck!
hello an thanks for responding , and again it was not my intention to try to profit or lose moneys when i ordered in 2020 but needed trucks to replace for my family

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know a guy who is constantly on the reservation list for the newest high dollar AMG, M or Porsche. He buys them, enjoys them for a few months and then sells to people who don’t want to wait. Not sure how much of a profit he makes, but he basically gets to drive high end cars for free. His garage is something to see.

I don’t have the seed money for such a game, but if you can swing it, what is wrong with a little supply and demand capitalism?

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Smart move... but you just killed the over/under for page count on this thread.
hello sorry to offend any one , but it was not my intention to try to profit or lose moneys when i ordered in 2020 , i did not want another same truck that everyone else had and needed trucks for replacement for me and my family

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is English a second language for the OP? I can't really understand the first post.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is English a second language for the OP? I can't really understand the first post.
hello my true question was , is it true that the dealers them selfs where not allowed to order or receive any broncos for there inventory ?because that's what my dealer is stating

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hello my true question was , is it true that the dealers them selfs where not allowed to order or receive any broncos for there inventory ?because that's what my dealer is stating
Hhello, my trueoriginal question was , "Iis it true that the dealers, themselves selfs where not allowed to order or receive any Bbroncos for theire inventory? Bbecause that's what my dealer is stating."
I'm going to stand by my original question.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Correct, at this time dealers can not order Broncos for their lots. The only Broncos being built are for reservation holders*.

*There are plenty being built for other purposes, demo units, etc but they won't be able to be sold until later this year at the earliest.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

from what I understand, that is accurate, until reservations are filled
Sponsored