Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone figured out how to order on the ford website. i have not been able find any section to actually reserve the '22 bronco. Does the order have to be placed by the dealer?
You cannot order on the website, you can Build & Price on the website, print it and take it in or e-mail it to your dealer. My suggestion to you would be to pick a dealer and go in and order and make sure you walk out with a DORA.
Sponsored

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You cannot order on the website, you can Build & Price on the website, print it and take it in or e-mail it to your dealer. My suggestion to you would be to pick a dealer and go in and order and make sure you walk out with a DORA.
Thank your for the clarification!

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone figured out how to order on the ford website. i have not been able find any section to actually reserve the '22 bronco. Does the order have to be placed by the dealer?
My understanding is that you can no longer place a reservation for a Bronco. You do your build and price online and then hit "contact dealer". You will need to work with your dealer to place an order. I just went through this because I do not have a reservation, but I wanted to get an order in for MY22 as quickly as possible. But, my dealer is telling me that they are only doing transfer orders right now (21's to 22's) and prior reservation holders that hadn't placed an order yet. They are providing a 2 week window for those customers to get that done, then they will begin placing new orders (like mine) first week of November. So, I have a signed bill of sale with my printed out build attached to it, and they took a $500 deposit, but it is just sitting in a folder at the dealer until they are able to place my order roughly 1-1/2 weeks from now. Hope this helps.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah and what is interesting about not being able to order through the website is that it will not show up on your "My Ford" account online. I have called twice about trying to get it added and was told the first time it couldn't be added because I placed a retail order without a reservation and the second time it could not be added because I walked into a dealership and did the order and not through the Ford website.

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My understanding is that you can no longer place a reservation for a Bronco. You do your build and price online and then hit "contact dealer". You will need to work with your dealer to place an order. I just went through this because I do not have a reservation, but I wanted to get an order in for MY22 as quickly as possible. But, my dealer is telling me that they are only doing transfer orders right now (21's to 22's) and prior reservation holders that hadn't placed an order yet. They are providing a 2 week window for those customers to get that done, then they will begin placing new orders (like mine) first week of November. So, I have a signed bill of sale with my printed out build attached to it, and they took a $500 deposit, but it is just sitting in a folder at the dealer until they are able to place my order roughly 1-1/2 weeks from now. Hope this helps.
Thank you!

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Placed revised 2022 order. Received confirmation from Ford with actual Bronco in correct color and form on email. Have heard nothing since then (10/13/21). Original order placed over a year ago.
My dealer is not in the Ford loop and says it's all a guessing game.
This is a small dealership which has had 5 Broncos delivered.
Of course all 4 doors. Sigh.
They're frustrated. I'm frustrated. We're all frustrated.
Sponsored