First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2006
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3/1/2022 order -2 door BD Sasquatch - nothing here so far - but not unhappy about getting pushed back to '23 (if that happens) - more time to save up/more money down ... BUT if I do, I'm adding the tow package back in.
Sponsored

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/1/2022 order -2 door BD Sasquatch - nothing here so far - but not unhappy about getting pushed back to '23 (if that happens) - more time to save up/more money down ... BUT if I do, I'm adding the tow package back in.
Has anyone with the tow package gotten a VIN?

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck!!
After speaking with my dealer, it appears they had my order code mixed up with another build. My new build week is Sept 12th.

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order confirmed March 5th by email from Ford.

2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:​
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with Lux Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey March '22 Fam - I stopped by my dealer on Saturday to make sure I was all set in case of getting bumped to MY23. My 3/2/22 order has a bunch of constraints (BL, 4DR, SAS, MIC, LUX, AUX, Mod Bumper) and is at the end of the list of 400+ orders (2021 + 2022's).

Who knows.
Looks like we have the same order and 2 days apart (3/4/22 order). Hopefully they will be built this year... maybe back to back.

Sponsored

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone with the tow package gotten a VIN?
For what it's worth, I ordered on March 8 (in the last hour) with no tow package and changed my configuration on 4/12 to change trims and add tow package. I took delivery last week.

I don't think the tow package is the big decider at this point of when you'll get scheduled for production. It depends on everything else you've ordered.

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth, I ordered on March 8 (in the last hour) with no tow package and changed my configuration on 4/12 to change trims and add tow package. I took delivery last week.

I don't think the tow package is the big decider at this point of when you'll get scheduled for production. It depends on everything else you've ordered.
Wow- that was quick! Good to know... my 3/4 order is a Badlands SAS 4 door Lux with soft top, mod bumper, and towing.

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat says mine is priority 10 and unscheduled - clean

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/2/22 order – As of today I still haven't been balanced out. So... 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I spoke to soon... just checked with Ford chat and I have a VIN / build week of Sept 26.
Just FYI. Ford Chat told me on Aug 19th that I was scheduled for the week of Sept 26th. I just got an email today from Ford with the same info. Not sure what takes 9 days to get an email out, but it's nice to get the confirming email... and that my build week hasn't changed yet!

Ford Bronco March 2022 orders 1661814761749

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just FYI. Ford Chat told me on Aug 19th that I was scheduled for the week of Sept 26th. I just got an email today from Ford with the same info. Not sure what takes 9 days to get an email out, but it's nice to get the confirming email... and that my build week hasn't changed yet!

Ford Bronco March 2022 orders 1661814761749
I recieved my email Thursday night. My Sept 12th build week hasn't changed. Just found out today from my dealer that its scheduled to go into production to be built on the 16th. Fingers cross!

Screenshot_20220829-222851_Gmail.jpg

307Slider

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went into my dealership on lunch break to check on when I could change my order over to MY23. As he looked up my order he said I can’t make changes to your order you just got a VIN and build date. He was shocked because he had already looked and knew what was scheduled earlier that morning and mine wasn’t on the list but another customers was. I ordered 3-2-22 and have most of the items holding up orders.
Badlands 4 door
2.7l /MIC
Lux/Tow Pkg

Never would I have thought I had a chance at a 22MY but happy to have a chance.
Best wishes to everyone to be scheduled soon!! I think I should go buy a lotto ticket with that type of luck today.