Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

best of luck. Sorry, that sucks.
I’m committed and deep into this. My garage is full of aftermarket stuff (wheels,tires,bumpers,rack,lights,skids,RTT). Not sure I can sleep I’m so pissed. FORD better have a good reason else this becomes breach of contract.
Sponsored

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This whole process is pathetic. A fiasco of epic proportions.

If I ever get it, this will be my first and last Ford.

We watched the reveal while we were in a hotel room in Singapore as our home goods were being packed for our move back to USA.

I cancelled my original reservation when I found a job in Salt Lake City - at the time reservetions were being converted to orders. Placed an order after we found a home in Utah. The dealer has never contacted me since I placed the order. I re-ordered for 2023 but only knew to do so from reading posts on this forum.

Meanwhile, my father-in-law placed a custom order for a Corvette 5-Jan-2023 and took delivery 22-March-2023.
You can't compare individual situations with particular dealers. Each dealer has different allocations, some dealers are bad some are good, and there are different constraints with each order. I ordered a C8 Corvette (with no constraints) in 8/2021 and I got it 1 year later in 8/2022 in the Los Angeles area @ MSRP, and I think I was lucky. I ordered my Bronco in Feb 2022 and I am getting it in Apr 2023.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t like that news. Mine has been in production since the 9th. No official ‘built’ email or shipped email yet. 😞
what has your dealer told you about your built/order status? Mine keeps confirming it has been built, no holds, released for shipment but there seem to be logistics issues they say.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what has your dealer told you about your built/order status? Mine keeps confirming it has been built, no holds, released for shipment but there seem to be logistics issues they say.
Mine isn’t that forthcoming. Said it’s projected to be delivered between April 18th and 24th. no reasoning.

Ford chat says the same.

logistics is the most logical reason. There was a rumored rail shortage on here like a week ago.

it’s probably legit sadly.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer emails me today and says my order has been cancelled 😡 I’m beyond pissed

I played their game and removed SAS/LUX and 2mths later this
Please keep us updated, orders don't just get cancelled.. especially when you complied with Ford's threat to drop the sins. I wonder where your salesman messed up.

Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m committed and deep into this. My garage is full of aftermarket stuff (wheels,tires,bumpers,rack,lights,skids,RTT). Not sure I can sleep I’m so pissed. FORD better have a good reason else this becomes breach of contract.
I feel your pain, I would be so beyond pissed! I too bought some mods and was regretting it every day that I wasn't scheduled. Not really worried that my ordered would be cancelled, but more like Ford would do some style changes for the MY24 and what I bought wouldn't be any good (floor mats for example).

Hopefully Ford/Dealership will make this right. Best of luck!

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has shown in production since 2/24. Ford said it was suppose to be at the dealer on 3/22. Now ford says they have no idea when it’s getting delivered. Dealer says gps shows it’s still sitting in the Michigan lot.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did not, I actually dropped the capable bumper and added the module bumper. My dealer told me not to drop any of the constrained items because they had what they thought were enough allocations to meet my build. Therefore, I am a firm believer that every dealer knows their allocations and how many specific trims/builds they can expect based on their allocations.
You got me thinking to last fall when my order was converted over to a ’23. Ford randomly dropped the SAS pkg from the build so I called my dealer to have it put back on. While on the phone I asked if there was anything I should drop to help expedite. I have some options that I would have foregone such as tow, roof rack, brush guard (but not hard top or SAS) since these could always be added aftermarket. He said leave it as is. I wonder if even back then he had info knowing that my order would be produced as is. Leaves you wondering.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still working things out w dealer so no updates yet. Maybe a glitch in the system

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has shown in production since 2/24. Ford said it was suppose to be at the dealer on 3/22. Now ford says they have no idea when it’s getting delivered. Dealer says gps shows it’s still sitting in the Michigan lot.
Is yours 2dr or 4dr?

Sponsored

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For some reason those 4drs aren't shipping yet. Mine's been waiting for shipment since 2/3/23.
Where is yours headed? Mine is going to Ft Collins Colorado.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
unscheduled clean!
Sponsored