Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only top off would have been to take the rigs all the way to the water at the cove. But it was impossible. Flip side is, if it did.... there'd be tons of rigs on the trail.

Here's the video:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only top off would have been to take the rigs all the way to the water at the cove. But it was impossible. Flip side is, if it did.... there'd be tons of rigs on the trail.

Here's the video:
Man, this is so freakin' cool! Your crew's got some serious adventure vibes goin' on. I gotta admit, even though this video is on the longer side, I sat my butt down and watched it all the way through. Maybe it's the challenges and the risks we take that truly bring life to its fullest. The journey never stops, my friend. Life is always vibrant and alive.:cool::cool::cool:

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, this is so freakin' cool! Your crew's got some serious adventure vibes goin' on. I gotta admit, even though this video is on the longer side, I sat my butt down and watched it all the way through. Maybe it's the challenges and the risks we take that truly bring life to its fullest. The journey never stops, my friend. Life is always vibrant and alive.:cool::cool::cool:
Thank you, these are not purpose built, all daily drivers, all by everyday people. The choke point was the only true "risk" but to some it's nothing, to others its significant. None of us want to take on body damage which puts a certain stress onto me as the spotter. The bronco raptor didn't have much of a line to choose from, just a little shimmy driver/passenger at times to help keep the body/bumpers off the rocks.

Wish I would have gotten video of the 2nd trail as it was a much more spirited run through a curvy trail. I learn each time I take the group out, whether it be about different builds, the driver behind the wheel and their technique, even taking video. I always review the videos in detail about who is struggling where along with better ways to capture the moment on video.

The group is awesome, this weekend a few of us are headed to UT for an exploration run. We do this and at times run it again until we have a solid route that we are willing to invite the rest of the group out to.

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, these are not purpose built, all daily drivers, all by everyday people. The choke point was the only true "risk" but to some it's nothing, to others its significant. None of us want to take on body damage which puts a certain stress onto me as the spotter. The bronco raptor didn't have much of a line to choose from, just a little shimmy driver/passenger at times to help keep the body/bumpers off the rocks.

Wish I would have gotten video of the 2nd trail as it was a much more spirited run through a curvy trail. I learn each time I take the group out, whether it be about different builds, the driver behind the wheel and their technique, even taking video. I always review the videos in detail about who is struggling where along with better ways to capture the moment on video.

The group is awesome, this weekend a few of us are headed to UT for an exploration run. We do this and at times run it again until we have a solid route that we are willing to invite the rest of the group out to.
Hey there!

Really appreciate the lowdown on your daily-driven crew. It's always rad to see rigs that actually hit the pavement getting their tires dirty on the regular. The choke point dilemma? Totally relatable. It's like a 'choose your own adventure' for some, while for others, it's like picking the lesser of two evils. Major kudos for taking on the spotter role—the unsung hero making sure everyone's metal keeps its cool and comes back dent-free.

And that Bronco Raptor squeezing through with just a touch of the cha-cha? Smooth moves! It's all about threading the needle without leaving any threads behind, if you catch my drift.

Man, missing that second trail vid is a bummer. Sounds like it was hella spirited. It's killer how you take each outing as a learning sesh—about the rigs, the people behind the wheel, and getting those money shots on camera. It's like every run gives you pieces of a puzzle, building up a playbook for the trails.

Your group's vibe sounds off the charts, and hitting UT for a recon mission? That's what it's all about. Dialing in those trails to a T before you bring the whole caravan? That's dedication.

Ride safe on your Utah trek and can't wait to hear all about it. Next time, snag that footage. We're all itching for a virtual seat at the edge of those trails.

Catch you on the flip side, and remember, keep those wheels turning and the camera rolling!

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heres a tip I tend to mention to new people within my off road group.

Parking on a slope in either direction:
put in neutral
engage emergency brake
place in park
then shut off vehicle

On another note, here is the exploration run that happened Sunday. We had another up in Utah on Sat with the barracks trail, but still haven't had time to edit the video. This one yesterday is a great one as it's very close to Vegas. It is unusual to find creek crossings and heavy vegetation in the immediate area. Not a technical run so very low risk and will be a great time for the group next weekend.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to add to the last post. Took the group back on out April 7th, left out some of the creek crossings from the video but included a softer run towards the 2nd half of the trail and then the final water crossing for all rigs that attended.

Glad I took the Bronco out on this one.

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to add to the last post. Took the group back on out April 7th, left out some of the creek crossings from the video but included a softer run towards the 2nd half of the trail and then the final water crossing for all rigs that attended.

Glad I took the Bronco out on this one.
That is a fantastic trip. I love the clear sky and open field, they just lift your spirit up! And that scene when you guys driving through that puddle is amazing!

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, most like creek crossings and there were 5 total, it's rare to find something like this so close to Vegas.

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LAST TWO DAYS!🕑

🎉 Last chance! Only 2 days left for our exciting giveaway event! 🎁

Calling all forum members to join in and share your amazing stories to win fantastic prizes.

Whether it's an unforgettable Bronco adventure, a heartwarming community experience, or a creative modification project, we want to hear it all! Hurry and participate now for your chance to win.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Good luck to everyone!:handsinair:

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:party:Congratulations!:party:

My dear friends, you've won the prize.

Here's the winner list:
WolfBox G900 Dash CamLewisj41
WolfBox Jump StarterTEAMSLO
3W Car Storage
3W Car Floor MatsCelticCactus
@Lewisj41 @TEAMSLO @CelticCactus Check your message box and reply to us. Your prizes are ready to meet you!

Sponsored

CelticCactus

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:party:Congratulations!:party:

My dear friends, you've won the prize.

Here's the winner list:
WolfBox G900 Dash CamLewisj41
WolfBox Jump StarterTEAMSLO
3W Car Storage
3W Car Floor MatsCelticCactus
@Lewisj41 @TEAMSLO @CelticCactus Check your message box and reply to us. Your prizes are ready to meet you!
This is so wonderful!!!! THANK YOU Daniela! The kids, Ruger and I will all make great use of those mats, no doubt.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jumpstarter is definitely going to come in handy as someone in the group will need it out in the dirt at some point!!

Thank you.....

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is so wonderful!!!! THANK YOU Daniela! The kids, Ruger and I will all make great use of those mats, no doubt.
Happy to offer high-quality product!:cool:

Enjoy life with your family!:camera:

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jumpstarter is definitely going to come in handy as someone in the group will need it out in the dirt at some point!!

Thank you.....
YES! We aim to make your Bronco start jumping again on those bumpy roads:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored