swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone - any pics or recollection of the amber DRLs brightness vs. stock? I love the brightness of the factory Raptor amber DRLs and similarly their brightness as parking lights at night.
Sponsored

CoryB20

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-150, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just head to any store and go to the back. Lowes, Home Depot, supermarkets. The backs always have lots of empty wall space
I thought about that but none of them are level. They all slope away from the buildings around here.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is an oddball question, anyone put a laser temp gun on either of these?

I've been battling my stock First Edition headlights icing up or getting covered in snow in winter driving. Talked to a guy this morning on Facebook that swears up and down that his Morimoto's don't freeze but can't find anyone else that can confirm that.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is an oddball question, anyone put a laser temp gun on either of these?

I've been battling my stock First Edition headlights icing up or getting covered in snow in winter driving. Talked to a guy this morning on Facebook that swears up and down that his Morimoto's don't freeze but can't find anyone else that can confirm that.
All LED headlights do the same thing with how snow accumulates. There was a discussion elsewhere on here about snow accumulation actually. It's in the lighting section.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All LED headlights do the same thing with how snow accumulates. There was a discussion elsewhere on here about snow accumulation actually. It's in the lighting section.
I understand that. I dealt with it on my 2006 Ram when I went to LED builds. The problem all but went away when I switched to the Alpharex headlights. Was hoping someone had some real world feedback on the Bronco ones as well.

I will checkout the light section. Thanks!
Sponsored