First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my Morimoto XRBG lights in and installed them today. Anyone have issues with the supplied pigtails to stop the hyperflash not working. The passenger side works good but on the driver side the headlight doesn’t work when it’s plugged in. The led ring does but not the headlight. The headlight and led ring works fine when plugged in directly into directly to the Bronco harness
Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure, but N+1 on your fire suppression systems is suggested.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had the same issue - without harness both lights work but turn signals hyperflash. With the harness in place one of the headlights does not work. When you swap the harness the problem stays with the harness.

Morimoto declined to send new harnesses and wants the lights back before sending replacements, which is idiotic. Just the round trip of shipping from ATL to the West Coast will cost them more than the price of a new harness. The problem is clearly with the harness, which has less than stellar workmanship. I am kind of regretting buying them. Hopefully does. Ot turn into an expensive mistake.

When I get the new harnesses I will apply silicone myself.

STP8_20240223_155505460.jpg

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow that is some miserable workmanship. Silicone doesn't adhere that well to plastic either...

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had the same issue - without harness both lights work but turn signals hyperflash. With the harness in place one of the headlights does not work. When you swap the harness the problem stays with the harness.

Morimoto declined to send new harnesses and wants the lights back before sending replacements, which is idiotic. Just the round trip of shipping from ATL to the West Coast will cost them more than the price of a new harness. The problem is clearly with the harness, which has less than stellar workmanship. I am kind of regretting buying them. Hopefully does. Ot turn into an expensive mistake.

When I get the new harnesses I will apply silicone myself.

Ford Bronco Moromoto lights STP8_20240223_155505460
What did you do just bought a new harness? How much was that?

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Morimoto is replacing the lights under warranty

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You also have to buy another set of headlights, if you want to drive your vehicle. They replace the lights for free, but you have to send them to them. If you don't have the stock lights that you took out, you need to buy some lights. Install those, and then send them the defective ones back. They will then reimburse you on the lights that you bought. It is annoying having to front that much cash to get working lights. I have had to do this twice, and need to a 3rd time (part of the ring stopped working again) but I just don't want to yet.
Sponsored