Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You need at least 2 vehicles at the parks. It can be difficult to get a group to mesh schedules.
I'm thinking of signing up for some guided trail rides. I think it would be a good way to concentrate on a new vehicle, especially the Bronco with all it's modes and cameras.

https://offroad-consulting.com/guided-ride-registration
I have done a privated guide with them at Rausch Creek
And there monthly group guided run at AOAA.
I liked it, plus, like Merc said, sometimes hard to get peoples schedules to mesh so its an alternative
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You need at least 2 vehicles at the parks. It can be difficult to get a group to mesh schedules.
I'm thinking of signing up for some guided trail rides. I think it would be a good way to concentrate on a new vehicle, especially the Bronco with all it's modes and cameras.

https://offroad-consulting.com/guided-ride-registration
I have done a privated guide with them at Rausch Creek
And there monthly group guided run at AOAA.
I liked it, plus, like Merc said, sometimes hard to get peoples schedules to mesh so its an alternative

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The guided runs are not too bad in price. $35 on top of the park fee. Pretty cheap to ensure you have a seasoned off-roader with you.
What's amazing is the people who work for Offroad Consulting really know the ins-and outs of most vehicles.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

call me stupid and maybe I dont know what I am talking about but why would you need to reprogram a tpms sensor? It has 1 job, relay the air pressure to a corresponding sensor on that wheel. When you rotate the tire you shouldn't need to tell the computer that this sensor is going to that wheel opening because the senor on the drivers front already knows its the drivers front tire.

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not the TPMS you are programming, you are letting the vehicle's computer know which ones are where.

Computers are programed by people, so some systems are better than others. Seems like the Bronco is pretty good at figuring out what it where.
I've had cars that until you went through a relearn, they had no clue.

OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The guided runs are not too bad in price. $35 on top of the park fee. Pretty cheap to ensure you have a seasoned off-roader with you.
What's amazing is the people who work for Offroad Consulting really know the ins-and outs of most vehicles.
I agree the price is decent especially if you can't find someone else to go with because you always need two vehicles at those parks and like you said the guys really do know the ins-and-outs of the parks
Kyle has been all over my Bronco every time I've been there trying to learn everything he can I did learn that they have had I believe for other Broncos up there and I'm the only one that had every piece of it working ie: the lockers, Trail turn assist, the technology
Also met the park manager at AOAA, super nice guy but he was also all over the Bronco really impressed by it

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this forced relearning something that Forscan can do?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh man, I gotta check that place out.

Youtube full of vids. Cool place. Bring a friend or guided ride.

Ford Bronco Mounted Spare Tire Confirms TPMS in Spare (5 Total on Bronco) 20200710_221824

Have taken my boy there on the wheelers. Always a good time. (y)(y)

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the reason for the tpms sensor being placed in the spare is that it is used for the normal rotation of the tires. the spare still goes bad because of dry rot and exposure to sunlight. so during use if you read the owners manual they suggest the use of the spare to wear out the tires evenly and when the time comes replace as a full set so you have matched tires.

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

call me stupid and maybe I dont know what I am talking about but why would you need to reprogram a tpms sensor? It has 1 job, relay the air pressure to a corresponding sensor on that wheel. When you rotate the tire you shouldn't need to tell the computer that this sensor is going to that wheel opening because the senor on the drivers front already knows its the drivers front tire.
generally these systems relearn the tires and location about ten minutes driving over 20 mph...

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To add to the confirmation: had free oil change and rotation at the dealer. Did it at 7500 - got home, noticed they didnā€™t rotate the spare in. Rotated it in myself later - tpms system updated after about 10 min driving. All good

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old thread, but ruined a tire yesterday. Spare tire apparently has no TPMS, as it's just reading 1psi on the monitor now that it's on the ground and in use.

Edit: started working after about 50 miles driven on the spare lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: