www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The bronco tax is strong in this one !
Flowmaster outlaw same thing 130.00 shipped.🙈

The Flowmaster system is half the size of the King Of The Hill Single Tip and is also made of inferior quality 409 steel that will rust, corrode and eventually fail. Quality of materials is a big factor here. MRT uses only T304 stainless down to the clamps and welding wire meaning your MRT exhaust will last (if not outlast) the lifetime of the vehicle it has been installed on. Magnaflow cant claim that.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Flowmaster system is half the size of the King Of The Hill Single Tip and is also made of inferior quality 409 steel that will rust, corrode and eventually fail. Quality of materials is a big factor here. MRT uses only T304 stainless down to the clamps and welding wire meaning your MRT exhaust will last (if not outlast) the lifetime of the vehicle it has been installed on. Magnaflow cant claim that.
My Bronco will be dead and gone before it rusts out and I live on the coast,the performance gains are 0.0 I just wanted to remove 50lbs of donkey muffler.
Ford Bronco MRT King Of The Hill Exhaust Ride Along 20230318_140459

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco will be dead and gone before it rusts out and I live on the coast,the performance gains are 0.0 I just wanted to remove 50lbs of donkey muffler.
Ford Bronco MRT King Of The Hill Exhaust Ride Along 20230318_140459
To each their own but the rust is already starting on the hanger there. Id like to see it in a year or so.

However for those looking for quality T304 used in MRT systems will NOT rust and eventually fail. Also the stock 2.7L suitcase muffler only weighs 24lbs.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah there's always choices,it does open up a bunch of space for a compressor or something.
Sponsored