First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear what happened. I would at least try and contact Ford to see if they could try and help. Side note, I am about your age and when I was a kid, my family bought a Ford Ranch Wagon from Zumwalt Ford in St Helena, shame on the new owner for changing the name, it will always be Zumwalt to me. Sort of like when Taylor’s Refresher got bought out and they changed the name. Anyway, good luck sir!
Yes it was sad to see both change their names, thanks.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought Ford made all dealers price locked at MSRP for orders that were placed before 03/2021?
MSRP and the Sales prices are two very different things. Car manufactures set MSRP the dealerships set the sales price. That's why you negotiate the sales price of car with the dealership

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Like a lot of people I reserved the new Bronco back on July 15th of 2020. The dealership I ordered it from was Zumwalt Ford in St. Helena owned by Ron Clark, I might add he is the nicest guy you'll ever met. Well Ron sold the dealership in Dec of last year before my Bronco arrived. So I was very sad to hear this for lots of reasons, one being what would I have to pay for it now given the fact Ron had said he would sell it to me at MSRP the same he had done for the 2018 Raptor I ordered. Ron assured me he had talked with the new owner (now called Sager Ford) and that he would honor the MSRP price of the Broncos that had been ordered when he owned it, and the rest of the vehicles ordered under Ron's ownership. So just got a call from a salesman at the new dealer saying my Bronco was in, which I knew cause I had tracked it. I asked Ed the salesman so what is the price, told me $78,695 that's $21,695 over the MSRP price I had been promised. I had heard the new owner made many promises that he has now broken, and now I've felt it firsthand. So either Ron lied to me or the new owner is not owning up to what he said, I may never know. So there's a new 4 door Hot Pepper Red Badlands for sale in St. Helena, enjoy!
IMG_1172.jpg
The sad thing is someone will pay it!

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the guy who bought the dealership during covid is upset that covid has "forced" his hand? Perhaps a rental car with full insurance coverage would miss the turn and slide into it. What do Broncos with an accident on Carfax go for?
These Days probably MSRP
Sponsored