Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Things that annoy me.
1. Lack of interior lighting
2. Soft top is noisy above 65MPH to the point you have to yell to carry on a conversation. Worried about long trips at this point. Didn't take in on our road trip last week due to noise and well security worried when we went to New Orleans and sticking out currently.
3. not using all 12 inch screen i have to agree with.
4. Grab handles as well great point there.
5. Badland signature lights are weak, i have added some running lights to help when visibility drops.
6. Lack of storage options, kind of limited with small compartments. Yes i know molly grid etc but from the factory its lacking
7. And the biggest issue. Windows, both passenger side Windows are loose and sticking
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deleted member 12876

I haven’t had any issues, even with the tent on top, and I’ve got a pretty heavy right foot off road.
Thanks I was concerned I was spoiled by ride of the 4 door from when I went to the off-road rodeo…

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely love it. Once I get the tailgate support figured out it will be a lot better. RTR did end up sliding into my DMs last night so hopefully something happens soon.
Look at you all pluggin their stuff and getting a fast response. That has to feel good. Liked the vid. Keep'em coming

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

10,000 miles isn’t the world’s greatest milestone for a vehicle. But it’s a good spot to say I’ve driven it enough to give some genuine feedback. That is the point of this video. I go over all the things I have talked to Ford about in my 10,000 mile follow-ups. Enjoy.

Team 2 Door... they are Badass!!!👍👍

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know why. I’ve asked and been told it isn’t possible. It is a pre-production so I think it has something to do with the vin not being owned by a private owner or something.
That makes sense! You're driving a limited run test model and those sre generally destroyed after testing.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10,000 miles isn’t the world’s greatest milestone for a vehicle. But it’s a good spot to say I’ve driven it enough to give some genuine feedback. That is the point of this video. I go over all the things I have talked to Ford about in my 10,000 mile follow-ups. Enjoy.

Can we be best friends ?

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@justinbmcbride When I am streaming certain apps through my bluetooth, I sometimes get that same "skipping" affect. I have noticed on my commute that happens in fairly specific locations. All these spots either have overhead power lines or I can see microwave towers. What I concluded was that there must be some EMF interfearance that messes up the cell signal just enough to have that skipping affect. So it's probably not the bumps causing this issue for you, it's more than likey some sort of signal degrdation affect. Maybe some phones are more prone to it than others??

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

it still will lack the lock and reset feature
The 2 doors have the lock and reset feature on both sides. Use the upper latch to release the seat back, tip forward (sometimes requires extra pressure), and the seat bottom releases to slide forward. Once done, just slide the seat bottom back to the original position (locks) and tip the seat back to its original position (locks).

Works just like they have worked on 2 door vehicles for some number of years. Some folks must have issues with theirs because I've seen this comment before and mine works fine. The biggest issue is the seat back may require an extra push when tipping to get the seat bottom slide to release.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check out Colorado Fairing Company. Awaiting a rack situation for my Superlite on soft top - but, that’s the route I plan to go. They offer custom build and designs.

Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When I finally got to drive the 2dr at a Ford Offroad event the only complaint I had was the front seat operation in order to get in the back. I mean with my old Jeep it is a simple one handed operation and the drivers side at least returns to the same position.

Bronco you have to slide the seat forward from the bottom and then push the top forward. They had us stop at an incline on a rock to take pics and it was a pain getting my wife out from the back, the front seat doesn't even lock in place when you slide it forward.
There is a single lever you pull it and the seat moves forward and tilts.

image.jpg

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Job Justin always amazing video love your channel,,,,

My original bumper was the Ford HD,,,,,

The option of Ford hitch platform with the Warn was insane in price,,,,,

JCRoffroad offer very nice platform for the Winch price around 700$ a lot better then Ford solution.

I was about to order the JCRoffroad then I discover the Stubby bumper from FabFour small and slick start at 900$ only 200$ then platform for the HD bumper,,,, I decide to go with the Stubby with prerunner for 1200$ and was received in less the 4 days,,,,, very very happy so far with the bumper and was pretty easy to install,,,,

Ford Bronco My 10,000 Mile Review Of My 2-Door Badlands image

I only use it once so far,,,,,
when I unstuck Land Cruiser from a mud pit,,,,
To respect the wishes of the Land cruiser owner I will not post the video when I winch him out for privacy reason,,,,

But I can posted the one he get stuck

I am going to Moab Bronco Safari in May ,,,, Can't wait to test the bumper in RockCrawling situation

I also did rear seat delete ,,,, to remove the light you need to reattach the the seatbelt plug,,,,,
it a pain to remove from the seat,,,,,I wish Ford sell adapter instead of plugging back the rear seatbelt plug or allow us to disable it in the setting of the screen
Does this bumper block the front camera? FabFours couldn't tell me for sure, but they guessed it did.

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think what bothers me most but won’t change is the horn honking at me as I forgot something to run in the house closing the door with the vehicle on and the key in my pocket. It honks always as I am just in front of it. Drives me crazy!!!!

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this bumper block the front camera? FabFours couldn't tell me for sure, but they guessed it did.
I don't have a camera on my bronco ,,,,, but I am pretty sure you will have limited view.

But if you relocated the top controller box somewhere else I am pretty sure you will be fine with the camera view ,,, relocation option engine bay,,, maybe above the crash bar,,,,, etc,,,,

Last edited:

TooTooLong

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a Bronco Badlands as well. I ordered it two years ago and received it three weeks ago. I really love it. Three questions for you: is there a Bimini top like the old school canvas (not mesh) by any aftermarket maker? Two; are there aftermarket steps that can be mounted on the rock rails. Something easily removable? and Three; is there an aftermarket swing arm mount for the spare like the old school bronco. One of the poor design features is the inability to open the glass on the hard top without opening the entire tailgate. Try loading up that space with the door open!!! Impossible. Other than that, LOVE IT!!!
Sponsored