First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
All that matters is the size (volume) of your dealer. Generally speaking the larger it is, the sooner you will get your allocation. The date of order is largely irrelevant. As you may know, some folks have waited 3+ years for their Broncos, some are still waiting. If you dealer is tiny, time to rethink your choice.
My dealer is a tiny, locally owned dealership. Probably have 7-10 vehicles on the lot at any given time.
Sponsored

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I thought it was simply a ratio of Bronco orders in relation to overall volume of sales. Given that the dealer with 10 times the volume it will most likely have 10 times the Bronco orders (as well as 10 times the allocations) the size of the dealership is mostly irrelevant.
I believe it’s more this. My dealer is a local lot owned dealership. He probably does 90% of his business by ordering vehicles. (Farmers, repeat customers, friends and family, etc.)

I bet he had 100 different vehicles on his big board when I ordered in August. I was first in line for the ‘24 Bronco orders when placed.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought it was simply a ratio of Bronco orders in relation to overall volume of sales. Given that the dealer with 10 times the volume it will most likely have 10 times the Bronco orders (as well as 10 times the allocations) the size of the dealership is mostly irrelevant.
Did you misstate your position. Seems to be self contradictory...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you misstate your position. Seems to be self contradictory...
I don't believe I did, and i don't see it as contradictory. Of course there is exceptions like Granger, but that aside, it should be strictly a crap shoot as whether to go to a large or small dealership.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When did you guys place the order? I placed the order on Aug. 28, 2023. Still no update.
Contact your dealer directly, no emails have gone out from Ford as of yet. Possible you were scheduled…

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't believe I did, and i don't see it as contradictory. Of course there is exceptions like Granger, but that aside, it should be strictly a crap shoot as whether to go to a large or small dealership.
Given that the dealer with 10 times the volume it will most likely have 10 times the Bronco orders (as well as 10 times the allocations) .
This states dealer size determines allocation amount. I stated this and concur.

the size of the dealership is mostly irrelevant.
This directly contradicts the above.
Sponsored