Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Morning y’all,

The wife and Bronco both experienced their first camping trip this weekend. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on a budget this year due to a bunch of other trips coming up. We spent the weekend at North Toledo Bend State Park and had a great time! Weather was perfect, upper 70s with a breeze. Bronco was fine mechanically but had some electrical issues rear their head. I had the 7MT TSB done a few weeks ago and that is doing just fine, but this road trip caused a few errors to pop-up including “Trailer Brake Unavailable” and “Front Camera Temporarily Disabled”. At two points, I had a complete electrical failure. Once was trying to start the Bronco after gassing up, the other was last night going to a kids soccer game. Car was completely dead for about 5 minutes. I called the dealer and the service manager told me he saw a bunch of codes popping up for my car related to electrical errors. Sounds like maybe a bad cell in the battery. That’s disappointing on an 18,000 mile vehicle but if that’s all it is, it’s under warranty and an easy fix. Anyways, I didn’t feel like making two posts but the trip was still fun and we now have the itch to explore more parks!
Ford Bronco My Bronco’s first camping trip IMG_3068
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Morning y’all,

The wife and Bronco both experienced their first camping trip this weekend. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on a budget this year due to a bunch of other trips coming up. We spent the weekend at North Toledo Bend State Park and had a great time! Weather was perfect, upper 70s with a breeze. Bronco was fine mechanically but had some electrical issues rear their head. I had the 7MT TSB done a few weeks ago and that is doing just fine, but this road trip caused a few errors to pop-up including “Trailer Brake Unavailable” and “Front Camera Temporarily Disabled”. At two points, I had a complete electrical failure. Once was trying to start the Bronco after gassing up, the other was last night going to a kids soccer game. Car was completely dead for about 5 minutes. I called the dealer and the service manager told me he saw a bunch of codes popping up for my car related to electrical errors. Sounds like maybe a bad cell in the battery. That’s disappointing on an 18,000 mile vehicle but if that’s all it is, it’s under warranty and an easy fix. Anyways, I didn’t feel like making two posts but the trip was still fun and we now have the itch to explore more parks!
IMG_3068.jpeg
Hi there. This battery concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

RNC

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco My Bronco’s first camping trip 34FD2A43-CB16-4D47-8482-535BDD23B212