Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am one of those people who followed the rules and I reserved before your date, however at some point its hard to rationalize why one would have to deal with being treated poorly and or led to believe that their order would take precedence over later orders etc,. etc.. AND still stand there waiting obediently waiting for the bone. My point is nothing is worth it. I still read these forums every now and then and it honestly shocks me that people allow themselves to be treated this way. I am not trying to insult anyone but it fascinates me.
I am confused. I said I had a July 2020 reservation. I did not say which day. How are you so sure you “reserved before my date?” Even if you did, is July 13th, 22nd, or 31st really that different? I am frustrated by people who walked into a dealership THIS January and already have their vehicle.
Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says at the bottom of his post: Ordered 2/5/22 - OBX 4D - area 51 - sasquatch - soft top - 2.3L - high package
I missed the part of OPs post where he ordered on 02/05/2022.

OP, you have only been "waiting" 3.5 months are are disgruntled? Oh, dude... 100-some days is barely a warmup for many, many people here.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am confused. I said I had a July 2020 reservation. I did not say which day. How are you so sure you “reserved before my date?” Even if you did, is July 13th, 22nd, or 31st really that different? I am frustrated by people who walked into a dealership THIS January and already have their vehicle.
What’s the significance of January? Weren’t the books open oct?

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the significance of January? Weren’t the books open oct?
arbitrary.

anyone who is driving a Bronco with no reservation or a time stamp after mine is frustrating.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
arbitrary.

anyone who is driving a Bronco with no reservation or a time stamp after mine is frustrating.
I wouldn't much care if someone waited only one day for a Bronco, as long as that person was for real taking the Bronco off-road.

Would have been fun if somehow Ford had been able to allocate Broncos in this order:
1) People using the off-road functionality
2) People at least using the top-down functionality
3) People going nowhere they couldn't already go with their boring sedan

Looking forward to the day when Ford is churning out these vehicles, and any guy who wants a Bronco to hit the trails, can easily get one at a decent price. Come on Ford!

Sponsored
OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stamford Ford does not charge over MSRP when you place an order with them (for used Broncos or those in their inventory they may charge over sticker but recent vehicles I have seen are at msrp). They have great service and would highly recommend them.
Yes great dealer and highly recommend to everyone in CT. The ones they have for sale they are marking up very high is what I mean

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I missed the part of OPs post where he ordered on 02/05/2022.

OP, you have only been "waiting" 3.5 months are are disgruntled? Oh, dude... 100-some days is barely a warmup for many, many people here.
Bruh -- my car has been waiting for a chip for more than 100 days. And I've been waiting for my car for almost 700 days lol.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't much care if someone waited only one day for a Bronco, as long as that person was for real taking the Bronco off-road.

Would have been fun if somehow Ford had been able to allocate Broncos in this order:
1) People using the off-road functionality
2) People at least using the top-down functionality
3) People going nowhere they couldn't already go with their boring sedan

Looking forward to the day when Ford is churning out these vehicles, and any guy who wants a Bronco to hit the trails, can easily get one at a decent price. Come on Ford!
The Gatekeeper has spoken….

Ford Bronco . 87F8EAF0-E869-47AC-B60A-5FECCAEE0FC7

MikB

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.

07/13/20 RES HOLDER, had to change over to the next year and different color, and then pushed again to the next year and it keeps going and going. As of this reply, still waiting. Frustrated doesn't even come close to how PISSED OFF FORD has made me. You would think FORD would keep us all informed by having direct communication with their BRONCO team and real honest answers to customers. F*&CK NO, they prefer to not discuss the reasons behind their inaction towards customers, so their STOCK HOLDERS and HIGH VOLUME DEALERS stay HAPPY! Yet they can keep bragging about ELECTRIC TRUCKS, RAPTOR BRONCO, and all the money they dump into RACES and THEIR SPOKEPERSONS, they can't even make it right for the honest hard working Americans. Good Luck.

Sponsored

Sluckman

Badlands
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2.7L, Sasquatch, f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was well worth the WAIT!!

Ford Bronco . 20220522_144931

20220522_144942.jpg

Last edited:

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Better have ordered a year ago atleast to even hope for a 2024.

I know there are a lot of Ford apologists here, but FORD and only them decided their allocation strategy, they created the inequity in wait times, they wasted resources on walk in basic builds so they could inflate their raw sales and production numbers. The world is facing supply chain issues and shortages, all manufacturers deal with this, but none have failed so hard as Ford with the games they are playing to create competition between dealers to sell more non-bronco vehicles. Bronco order fullfillments are the carrot Ford hangs in front of dealers who are eager to get angry reservation holders off their back. It's all a game, Ford likes to play it, and seriously has no regard for customers. There will one day be many case studies on the frauds Ford is and how they used a pandemic, and a global supply shortage as a blanket excuse to line their pockets at the expense of customer satisfaction. Ford will eventually feel the consequences of these decisions and their brand will take major hits that will cost them money. All because of their allocation formula. They should enjoy the profits now, it won't last, and neither will the employment status of their executives. Don't worry for them though they will be fired with a mega-payout and fail upwards. Win win for the clowns who lead this circus.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Silly B6G Millennials…..

6gzsif.jpg
A nearly 2 year wait for a vehicle is longer than any other manufacturer on the planet even with supply shortages, I'd say anyone waiting over a year has every right to speak up about the failures of Ford, regardless of age. Blaming generational crap to absolve Ford of their clear fault and ineptitude is exactly what they hope for from a PR perspective. Ford chose the allocation formula, on purpose, and you can't blame shortages for that clown show.

Last edited:

Deleted member 29474

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
I reserved 7/20 ordered 2/17/21 reorder 10/13/21 I don’t have mine yet

Deleted member 29474

Better have ordered a year ago atleast to even hope for a 2024.

I know there are a lot of Ford apologists here, but FORD and only them decided their allocation strategy, they created the inequity in wait times, they wasted resources on walk in basic builds so they could inflate their raw sales and production numbers. The world is facing supply chain issues and shortages, all manufacturers deal with this, but none have failed so hard as Ford with the games they are playing to create competition between dealers to sell more non-bronco vehicles. Bronco order fullfillments are the carrot Ford hangs in front of dealers who are eager to get angry reservation holders off their back. It's all a game, Ford likes to play it, and seriously has no regard for customers. There will one day be many case studies on the frauds Ford is and how they used a pandemic, and a global supply shortage as a blanket excuse to line their pockets at the expense of customer satisfaction. Ford will eventually feel the consequences of these decisions and their brand will take major hits that will cost them money. All because of their allocation formula. They should enjoy the profits now, it won't last, and neither will the employment status of their executives. Don't worry for them though they will be fired with a mega-payout and fail upwards. Win win for the clowns who lead this circus.
Sponsored