Sponsored

My Bronco is "previewing". What does this mean?

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
About a month ago my dealer told me my build was being previewed but then I never got a VIN. I wish he'd never even told me.
Same here. I'm number 1 on my dealer list and have July 13th reservation. But the tow package, safari bar, and hardtop are delaying my BD build scheduling.

I'm trying to be patient. It's not working so well.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. I'm number 1 on my dealer list and have July 13th reservation. But the tow package, safari bar, and hardtop are delaying my BD build scheduling.

I'm trying to be patient. It's not working so well.
That one is hard to figure out with you being in the top spot. How many allocations did they get? Those things are constrained, but not unavailable. For the June build, 60% were MIC; 47% had Tow; and 17% had safari bar (only 18% of orders had that anyway).

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was originally with Performance Ford, but they were pretty much terrible, and eventually never would even commit to MSRP. So I actually ended up at Granger. Couldn't be a bigger difference in customer service between the two. And even after paying shipping I will be a few grand ahead.

Where did you end up?
I too have Grangers and I was previewed 04/20. I received an email from Brandon asking me to review my order for accuracy, paid my deposit, sent copies of my DL and insurance, they asked about financing, and talked to Ray in the Parts Department to add on accessories. Then 04/22, I received an email from Ford with my VIN! Good luck!

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too have Grangers and I was previewed 04/20. I received an email from Brandon asking me to review my order for accuracy, paid my deposit, sent copies of my DL and insurance, they asked about financing, and talked to Ray in the Parts Department to add on accessories. Then 04/22, I received an email from Ford with my VIN! Good luck!
Chicagoland area resident that also previewed 4/20 at Granger. Same steps but unfortunately the big “no” on 4/22. Nothing today. Badlands, non SAS, V6 with MIC. Assuming it’s the MIC that is the issue.

powellguy35

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

dude i don't get it with Utah dealers. Everyone that i have heard that is in Utah has had a hard time with their dealer responding to them. This is why i moved mine to Idaho. At my dealership i am talking to the manager directly and am always texting him and he is super chill. Super nice guy.
Wish I had seen this coming sooner and I would have gone North as well.

Sponsored

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, amazing how far up you jumped with a soft top on that build. I have almost the same build, except with Cactus Gray and MIC. Reserved 48 hours after opening. No news yet on my build. They say I’m definitely getting a 21, but don’t say anything beyond that. You must be a priority without knowing it, or going soft top makes a substantial difference on build timeframe.
My dealer told me going to the soft top made the difference for me and I am not FE or VIP.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I told my dealer last week to switch to the soft top and remove the tow pkg. 7/29 reservation. I did not get any order change confirmation, other than him saying he will send over the changes. I hope that jumps me in line by a lot lol. I don’t have any other constrained options right now

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got the “preview” email on son’s bronco yesterday. 7/14 Res at 8am EST. 4 door OB 2.3 auto A-51 Lux tow MIC. When I previewed on my BL, I had VIN same week..... fingers crossed.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
WTF 9/11 RESERVATION DATE, I'm 7/14 and crickets....

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/26/2020 timestamp that was code-99 waiting for mansquatch but I decided to convert an order for a manual BD that I plan to lift using the 4WP kit and throw on some BFG KO2s (unsure on wheels). I read on another thread that orders converted before 3/19 would have MY21 pricing locked in so I decided to contort my order a bit and hope my timestamp is early enough to sneak in with my new found love of soft tops. I'm worried what MY22 pricing might look like.
Sponsored