Sponsored

My Bronco Raptor question (finally in production) -- how long to actually produce the truck?

dmilojevic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all....I just got a note that my BRaptor is finally in production. I'm a day one (7/13/2020) reservation holder....it's been a while to say the least.
Do you know how long does it take them to actually produce the truck? What should I expect in terms of timing...

Thanks!

azure grey BRaptor with blue leather seats....carbon trim...orange seat belts....
Sponsored

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From the blend date (your build date), it's reasonable to expect between 2-6 weeks depending on where it's being shipping to. Dumb luck is also a factor.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know how long does it take them to actually produce the truck?
The question could be interpreted as asking 'when does life begin'.

The blend date should be on your window sticker, this is when the body is joined with the frame. From there the process usually takes 2-3 days till it rolls off the assembly line. Then you have transporting time, which could range from 3 weeks to months to get to Cali. There are still chip holds going on, it may get stuck in a lot at the plant, or any junction between the east and west coast. Once it is in transit ford has nothing to do with it, just the union workers of the railraod, and they take their own sweet time.

OP
OP

dmilojevic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The question could be interpreted as asking 'when does life begin'.

The blend date should be on your window sticker, this is when the body is joined with the frame. From there the process usually takes 2-3 days till it rolls off the assembly line. Then you have transporting time, which could range from 3 weeks to months to get to Cali. There are still chip holds going on, it may get stuck in a lot at the plant, or any junction between the east and west coast. Once it is in transit ford has nothing to do with it, just the union workers of the railraod, and they take their own sweet time.
thank you! These are details I had no knowledge of.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was originally scheduled for 12/19 which got bumped to 1/16 which got bumped to 1/9 which got bumped to 2/13 and is where I currently sit. I fully expect to get bumped again as we get closer to 2/13. Even if 2/13 sticks, if I receive mine by the end of June I'll feel lucky.

**I may have misunderstood. Yours is actually being produced. I read it as scheduled to be produced. Never mind my response if so.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine took two weeks to complete built status, but it also went to the Mod shop for graphics. schedule week was 12/6, blend date 12/8, built date 12/21. I am working on picking it up tomorrow from the dealer, it went by convoy.

Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2021 F250 Tremor, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco My Bronco Raptor question (finally in production) -- how long to actually produce the truck? 1694269093591

Mine has been in production for 7 months "Chip shortage" is all I keep getting from dealer
Sponsored