Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updating the build sheet on regular basis. As new items come out, prices change, and I get more educated on lights it helps pass the time. I keep checking prices on the items and I have missed a few deals buy not ordering but don't want to order the big ones until I have a VIN.

Sponsored

Last edited:

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updating the build sheet on regular basis. As new items come out, prices change, and I get more educated on lights it helps pass the time. I keep checking prices on the items and I have missed a few deals buy not ordering but don't want to order the big ones until I have a VIN.
The last thing I'd want to do is be this organized, I have no idea what I have spent on accessories while waiting for my Bronco to be built and really don't want to know!! Also, it would suck to have my girlfriend come across the list and find out what I've spent, I'd probably be in the doghouse for a few months.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last thing I'd want to do is be this organized, I have no idea what I have spent on accessories while waiting for my Bronco to be built and really don't want to know!! Also, it would suck to have my girlfriend come across the list and find out what I've spent, I'd probably be in the doghouse for a few months.
The only way I am getting away with it is because I sold a car when I ordered my Bronco back in Feb. Driving an old 1995 Ford F150 that we had and really didn't need. Just had it because everyone needs a truck. So no car payments till Bronco shows up. I am having to spend money on old truck just to keep it running. Transmission is starting to slip.
Sponsored