Sponsored

My name is Ed and I am addicted to upgrading & modifying …

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The best mod i got was the auto stop/start eliminator !!! I can’t stand when it shuts off and re starts at stoplights. That was worth every penny 🤣
Sponsored

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Ed! It’s been 7 days or 168 hours since I last purchased mods for my Bronco! LOL
seriously I have 3 different sites up on my IPad just waiting for me to hit buy now… Mods are such an addiction. I did the same on my Jeep. I’m hoping to slow down on mods soon. These Bronco’s are awesome and a real blast making them the way you want. The sky is the limit. Enjoy!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $850/pair ofArchetype Racing Badlands Orange shackles just arrived today! I'm so happy.
Ford Bronco My name is Ed and I am addicted to upgrading & modifying … 1682346106551

They're so lovely in their handsome velvet-lined gift box, I don't dare take them out and mount them on my bumper. Can't risk their getting banged, chipped or rusted!

Okay, getting real here. No, I didn't pay $850 for two pieces of coated metal. I got cheapies with a high tinsel strength, and they're banged up, like their owner. As long as my truck body doesn't get banged up or pin-striped, I'm good.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro, you ain't even really got close to obsession territory yet. Wait until you get to the point of upgrading upgrades...

I'm probably $12k in on my upgrade obsession (and that's doing all of the work myself, hate to see what I'd have in labor on top of that, probably closer to $20k total.)

Ford Bronco My name is Ed and I am addicted to upgrading & modifying … 1682348218724

Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here is the one big positive in your situation. You actually have a bronco to put your addictive purchases on. See, I am waiting for ford to build mine and since I need to participate in this damn addiction now and not wait…I am spending hundreds putting swag on my partners BD. Stuff I will end up buying TWICE once mine gets here, if it ever does. 🤒
Good news @tock13 - There's no need to wait! I had a pile of parts next to my desk 6 months before I took delivery. Click, click, click.....

BJKBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't worry about it. I call it "therapy". Look at it this way, it's a lot cheaper than paying a psychologist/psychiatrist $400/hour to lie on their couch and tell them all of your problems. And if you spend $20K like I have, just admit it ...... You're a nut-case and have lots of problems.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m already over 6 Thousand and have had my Badlands-Sasquatch 24 days.. Next is a 3 inch lift, new Method wheels and 37 inch tires.. Tie rod braces and beef up the steering.. And then a front winch bumper.. Where or when does it end.. I’m going to start getting into my retirement savings accounts.. I feel like a 51 year old kid..

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny, I've never modified anything other than my 77 Chevy Van, and never had the money to even do much to that....

Now I'm 69 freakin' years old! But I've got about 5k in this thing....and every time I think I'm done, oh, lookie there! lol

Starts with obvious failures on Ford's part, crap fog lights, failure to put compression tubes on rear window soft top, no grab handles in the right places, stupid front license plate, better lighting....gotta protect the windshield, so the Clearplex, the hood deflector....and then after hating Ford's way of non-communication, blacking out Ford emblem, black horse, and then you're on the black out thing...so black lug nuts... @Mabett always has something else I need.....but I think I'm near done...

And then since I'm off anti-social media, here I am....like a junkie going to the corner all the time!

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yup I think most people have this issue on here lol I am shocked what I have spent on mine in the last 2 years adds up fast

pgordon888

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BroncWTRK; 2019 F350 Bagged; 2014 GTR 1200hp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys don't know how easy you have it. I just sold my fully "built" 1200 HP Nissan GTR, which I had over $130K + in upgrade receipts for from over the 9 years I owned the car from buying new. Only really got maybe 10% of the cost of those in the sale, which is par for the course when you play the mod game hard. But I enjoyed the hell out of the car which is all that matters.

Looking forward to only doing minor body mods for the Bronco (e.g. winch, new rear bumper). Hoping to avoid touching the engine or driveline, as that is where the $$$ really adds up.

Ford Bronco My name is Ed and I am addicted to upgrading & modifying … DR Atco.JPG

OP
OP
Dontc4re

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So with all your help I thought I would take a break… checked the mail, oh I forgot I ordered a fire extinguisher and Velcro harness also…lm trying to find those shackles my Southie friend from Boston (Racing Badlands Orange shackles) shared earlier…Why is there always someone from Boston with me every time I fall off the wagon 🫠?
Sponsored