Sponsored

My White top.... Wile E.C's 'Spiderweb Shade' is ready for summer!

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rain stopped in Oregon a couple days ago.
Finally drying out and Spring is at last beginning...at the end of the Oregon Trail.
I've been impatiently waiting many weeks to install this screen...ordered from SPIDERWEBSHADE a 'Wile' ago.... and now it is installed and sharing a couple images:
https://www.spiderwebshade.com/products/bronco-4d?_pos=7&_sid=070892418&_ss=r

and for the 2 door:
https://www.spiderwebshade.com/collections/bronco-2dr

Ford Bronco My White top.... Wile E.C's 'Spiderweb Shade' is ready for summer! 20230430_171323b

Ford Bronco My White top.... Wile E.C's 'Spiderweb Shade' is ready for summer! 20230430_171323b

How do you like the fit? I have one as well, but haven't put it on yet because our weather is not quite there yet. Feels heavy duty.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you like the fit? I have one as well, but haven't put it on yet because our weather is not quite there yet. Feels heavy duty.
Very happy with the screen quality and the fit is great too. If you have a soft top- it requires a small adjustment with two of the windshield cord's locations, to avoid the latches better than the instructions indicated. Easy to see what I mean if you have a soft top.

Last edited:

AustyPosty

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really dig the white wheels!

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very happy with the screen quality and the fit is great too. If you have a soft top- it requires a small adjustment with two of the windshield cord's locations, to avoid the latches better than the instructions indicated. Easy to see what I mean if you have a soft top.
Otis, what adjustments did you make to avoid the soft top latches? I just got mine delivered yesterday and I'm definitely happy with it but would be thrilled if I could close the top without unhooking those 2 cords.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Otis, what adjustments did you make to avoid the soft top latches? I just got mine delivered yesterday and I'm definitely happy with it but would be thrilled if I could close the top without unhooking those 2 cords.
I moved them over just a liitle to a near by spot. Will take an image tomorrow morning for you.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only moved them over- just a little to a near by attachment spot, and changed the way the bungee is used. Easy:
A little further stretch is all it required! I hope the vendor (Spiderwebshade) addresses this with a new upgraded part measured to fit.
Now it works much better - the plastic pieces simply move out of the way when I close easily
Hope the images help you see what I have done to keep it simple.

bugee adjusted.1.jpg

bugee adjusted.2.jpg

bugee adjusted.3.jpg

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only moved them over- just a little to a near by attachment spot, and changed the way the bungee is used. Easy:
A little further stretch is all it required! I hope the vendor (Spiderwebshade) addresses this with a new upgraded part measured to fit.
Now it works much better - the plastic pieces simply move out of the way when I close easily
Hope the images help you see what I have done to keep it simple.

Ford Bronco My White top.... Wile E.C's 'Spiderweb Shade' is ready for summer! bugee adjusted.3

Ford Bronco My White top.... Wile E.C's 'Spiderweb Shade' is ready for summer! bugee adjusted.3

Thanks Otis. I'll give it a try.

OP
OP
Who iz

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Off subject...but Who cares...Since this is my first soft top...I did just use some cleaner and protector (2 bottle kit) to treat the soft top ("chemical guys") product...Anyone had experience with doing this treatment?
Wondering if it is just modern 'snake oil'?
Is it worth doing every summer?
Most thoughts appreciated.
Sponsored