Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

kuait swing hitch
Thanks for reply. I had that in my cart just want to confirm before buying. I had not seen a driver swing prior to yours and that is perfect.

MTHOOK

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love your set up very nice. Which swing away hitch is that?
Can't belive I've overlooked this post. Bought my Bronco just for all my surf fishing OBX trips. Still trying to figure out a front receiver hitch for my cooler/rod holders rack. I've had one on every one of my previous beach buggies.
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! IMG_3373.JPG
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! IMG_3373.JPG
Here is a front hitch if you have the high winch mount. So far its seems to be the only one made for the bronco. https://www.xrack.us/product/2021-2023-ford-bronco-front-receiver-hitch-high-mount-winch-plate/

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

jealous of your whole set up. I have the xrack reciever hitch waiting to install if I can ever get my winch mounted up. Already have my swing out hitch. but I'm digging how you have the Sand spikes and traction boards mounted. both are a pain to carry in the bronco. any issue with your spare mounted rack and box weight wise.

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a front hitch if you have the high winch mount. So far its seems to be the only one made for the bronco. https://www.xrack.us/product/2021-2023-ford-bronco-front-receiver-hitch-high-mount-winch-plate/
got your hitch already just have to get my winch installed. wish I had bought your trail sight rod holders. they weren't out when I got the other ones and I have to take them off ofcourse to open the hood. I can see that being an issue cause I'm thinking of adding on board air next.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@OBXBRONCO has drivers side swing out.
@MTHOOK has pass side swing out.
I'm grabbing the Kuat swing out this weekend, I want to know the reasoning each of you got the swing out side position that you did?

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@OBXBRONCO has drivers side swing out.
@MTHOOK has pass side swing out.
I'm grabbing the Kuat swing out this weekend, I want to know the reasoning each of you got the swing out side position that you did?
As you can tell in my pictures. I've been running my cooler/rod rack in my hitch. i wanted it to swing away from the tailgate to have better access to my cooler, rods and the rear cargo area. If it swung the other way it would be up against the tailgate.

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is my Fishing Rig. I have a few configurations based on what and where I am fishing. Rod holders lock the rods and have full access to hood. Rear rack is on a Kuat Pivot swing out, all other products by X-Rack.
ll

Your pictures. are going to cost me way too much money. already have your front receiver hitch. but I'm liking your racks a whole lot better than mine. especially since my biggest headaches are carrying my traction boards and my sand spikes.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 20231027_070239
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 20231027_070217
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 20231027_070301

So I grabbed the 1Up RackAttach from
@mikes781 recommendation thinking the versatility was best for my needs.And it turned out perfect.Thanks.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 20231027_070301

So I grabbed the 1Up RackAttach from
@mikes781 recommendation thinking the versatility was best for my needs.And it turned out perfect.Thanks.
Awesome glad it worked out. Giving my wallet a rest from Bronco purchases for the moment but that is next up. 😉
Sponsored