Sponsored

MY22 changes based on Jun 25 Ford FAQ- OBX interior?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stop it! You guys are going to talk me right out of a Bronco. They better offer up at least a little something good.

If they want to make things right with me they will give Lightning Blue to everyone and offer the high package to Black Diamond buyers who love the steelies! (y)

p.s. It is not cool that my iPad keeps wanting to change steelies to Steelers!
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can handle the seats in the Wildtrak- but the god awful dash / door panel Creme color is another story .

Would love a second option on Wildtrak … at this point I’d take any other interior option available on the other trims.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guard has made it's way to Explorer and F150. I predict that is the same green we'll see on Bronco.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I could like either the roast or navy leather options if just the dash was a little more neutral or toned down-say molten gray like FE or black like badlands. I ordered a badlands solely due to the OBX interior. If I get bumped to a 22, and they tweak the OBX dash I will be back to that
I switched to a BL too in large part due to the interior. I’m still holding out hope that I’ll be ok with the OBX interior when I finally see it in person someday.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I were Ford I'd have at least dropped a render of the new green color to soften the blow of the hard top delays, shouldn't be a problem given that it's supposedly on the menu for six months from now, right?
Sponsored