First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m just wondering, what do y’all think they are going to change on the Bronco for MY22? I dont expect it to be much but I wanna hear y’all’s thoughts!
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m just wondering, what do y’all think they are going to change on the Bronco for MY22? I dont expect it to be much but I wanna hear y’all’s thoughts!
I hear that unlike MY21, we might be able to get them built and delivered in MY22. :LOL:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fairly easy changes:
Black interior across all trims?
New wheel/tire combos?
Grille options?
New graphics packages?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short answer is we don't know... but Ford should announce the MY22 options in mid-September.

The Sasquatch package with a manual transmission is the only change that seems to have a good chance of happening, although nothing has been confirmed yet.

The rest of the changes that were previously announced had to do with hard top color options. But they've since pushed those back to 2023. There were also rumors of two new body color options for 2022... but the most recent rumors seem to indicate that we'll be getting less color options and not more.

So.... I betcha 2022 will be the "build everything we couldn't build in 2021" year... and then we'll see the bigger changes in 2023.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Short answer is we don't know... but Ford should announce the MY22 options in mid-September.

The Sasquatch package with a manual transmission is the only change that seems to have a good chance of happening, although nothing has been confirmed yet.

The rest of the changes that were previously announced had to do with hard top color options. But they've since pushed those back to 2023. There were also rumors of two new body color options for 2022... but the most recent rumors seem to indicate that we'll be getting less color options and not more.

So.... I betcha 2022 will be the "build everything we couldn't build in 2021" year... and then we'll see the bigger changes in 2023.
Less color options? Shoot, some people already set on a color but having to wait, might be in for a rude surprise, if their favorite color is dropped for 2022.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hoping for soft top option for the 2 door, but that would make things too easy.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i really think they need more silver painted wheels rather than black and dark gray, and a flame thrower.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The premise of this thread has been discussed on many threads in the past. There is a laundry list of suggestions, but the realization has set in that there likely won't be any changes other than paint. I've added to that list of desired changes in the past. I would love to see rear console vents, ventilated seats, soft-touch HLIP to name a few. But all those require design changes from what is currently offered. One of my wish list items that is the low-hanging fruit is the option for the Capable Bumper. I'm not a fan of the modular bumper and I don't want to give up the fog lights that come with my trim (OBX). The Capable Bumper was available up until January when it was removed for MY'21 options.
Sponsored