Sponsored

MY24 info before my September 11th build week?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Anyone here with knowledge on if the MY24 options will be out before my September 11th build week?

It’s so close, I’m wondering if I should just wait since I picked one up at MSRP awhile back. I know I’ll lose price protection (if my dealership holds to it), but I guess trading it in would lose as much as not picking it up. 🤔
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll be close.

"Late summer" is the officially communicated timeline... which ranges from mid/late-August into early/mid-September. As of today we do not have exact dates—I'm sure the Bronco brand team within Ford has dates in mind, but no information has been communicated to dealers yet.

Woodward Dream Cruise occurs August 19th, and Ford does like to plan information dumps around that event. So don't be surprised if we find out 2024 info during that event. Or... if there is nothing new, we may hear nothing.

As far as order banks dates... a lot of people have been throwing around the "Aug 14th" date, but that was because a fleet management company had that as the date on one of their spreadsheets. Worthwhile to note last year that company had August 9th as the date, and the order banks ended up opening September 21st. So probably best to treat that spreadsheet date as a very general estimate.

Regardless... while we may not know the 2024 info before the Sept 11th build week, there is a very good chance we'll find out before any Bronco produced that week gets delivered to dealers.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It'll be close.

"Late summer" is the officially communicated timeline... which ranges from mid/late-August into early/mid-September. As of today we do not have exact dates—I'm sure the Bronco brand team within Ford has dates in mind, but no information has been communicated to dealers yet.

Woodward Dream Cruise occurs August 19th, and Ford does like to plan information dumps around that event. So don't be surprised if we find out 2024 info during that event. Or... if there is nothing new, we may hear nothing.

As far as order banks dates... a lot of people have been throwing around the "Aug 14th" date, but that was because a fleet management company had that as the date on one of their spreadsheets. Worthwhile to note last year that company had August 9th as the date, and the order banks ended up opening September 21st. So probably best to treat that spreadsheet date as a very general estimate.

Regardless... while we may not know the 2024 info before the Sept 11th build week, there is a very good chance we'll find out before any Bronco produced that week gets delivered to dealers.
A lot of good info. Thank you.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It'll be close.

Ah yes, by September!

We do know the color changes though based on the '24 Ranger B&P. Will just have to see if the green will carry over to the Braptor.
Sponsored