Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I went with a dealership in WV that offered below invoice price. Seems honest to deal with, although busy and you don't get any real attention. Had a conversation with the sales guy the other day, and he said I'm looking at getting my Bronco in 2023. I actually reserved June 2021. I want to transfer my order to a dealership somewhat near me that will sell it for MSRP or less.

I think the problem is that this dealership just doesn't have much of an allocation allotted to them. Maybe a big mega-dealership would have better luck? I am patient, but a 2-year wait is a bit much. I don't mind driving a few hours. Just don't want to get stuck with ADM or wait another year.

Can anyone recommend such a dealership?
Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Orders won't open probably until fall and it seems like ford won't transfer right now. Probably stuck waiting awhile longer. Sorry.

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Orders won't open probably until fall and it seems like ford won't transfer right now. Probably stuck waiting awhile longer. Sorry.
Hey, thanks for the response. I've got an existing order, but I did hear that about transfers. Wasn't sure if it was factual or not, though.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No transfers
Sponsored