First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrack, 21 Dodge Ram Rebel, '66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok gang ... Not trying to scare other drivers, but looking for advice on where/how to find a good location to mount the speaker for this (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FKZK2RU?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details) and then how to wire.

Would love some advice ... having trouble finding the right location.

Plan is then to wire through the firewall grommet and connect to aux 2 via the glovebox.

Of note .... not trying to use it in traffic or be aggressive, and already have a plan to disable the sirens, etc. Literally a fun thing for my kiddos in the woods or on private property.

Appreciate insight, thoughts, etc.
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok gang ... Not trying to scare other drivers, but looking for advice on where/how to find a good location to mount the speaker for this (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FKZK2RU?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details) and then how to wire.

Would love some advice ... having trouble finding the right location.

Plan is then to wire through the firewall grommet and connect to aux 2 via the glovebox.

Of note .... not trying to use it in traffic or be aggressive, and already have a plan to disable the sirens, etc. Literally a fun thing for my kiddos in the woods or on private property.

Appreciate insight, thoughts, etc.
I am mounting my siren speaker to the bar in front of the engine. Where did you end up mounting yours? Funny thing is I have an older version of almost the same one.

Last edited:
OP
OP

228R0NC0

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am mounting my siren speaker to the bar in front of the engine. Where did you end up mounting yours? Funny thing is I have an older version of almost the same one.
I ended up drilling through the skid plate and attaching with stainless bolts.
Originally I had it angled up and forward, but in the rains water got trapped. I reversed it down and towards the middle/back. Still plenty loud but no water issues.

I can grab pics in the am if needed.

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ended up drilling through the skid plate and attaching with stainless bolts.
Originally I had it angled up and forward, but in the rains water got trapped. I reversed it down and towards the middle/back. Still plenty loud but no water issues.

I can grab pics in the am if needed.
Are you referring to the skid plate behind the bumper? Where did you put the control box? It is big and I can not decide on a good accessable but out of the way location.

OP
OP

228R0NC0

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ended up mounting the control box on the panel below the steering wheel … my new one has a bracket that attached fine, and believe it or not it doesn’t interfere with driving.

IMG_1679.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg
Sponsored