Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note: Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

If you never got your photo, post here with the details… Trim level, color, top
material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

B6691178-FC6A-4618-8C3D-184F529E1F4E.jpeg
@Beach_Bum Have you asked Haley if they can visit this thread and steal photos, I mean borrow?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I assume anyone posting in this thread doesn’t mean for their photo to be shared.
doesn't mean? or doesn't mind?

I presume the latter. Anyone posting an image on a public forum is probably aware that the image can be saved/downloaded by others. Being that it wasn't their creative property to begin with, they would hold no copyright privilege.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I presume the latter. Anyone posting an image on a public forum is probably aware that the image can be saved/downloaded by others. Being that it wasn't their creative property to begin with, they would hold no copyright privilege.
Typing faster than I’m thinking. But I think you know what I mean. It would be common courtesy to update the initial post stating the pictures may be used on site(s) outside of the forum.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Note: Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

If you never got your photo, post here with the details… Trim level, color, top
material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

B6691178-FC6A-4618-8C3D-184F529E1F4E.jpeg
ISO:
  • 2022 Black Diamond
  • 2 door
  • Cyber Orange
  • Capable Bumper
  • Steelies
Worth a shot

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Typing faster than I’m thinking. But I think you know what I mean. It would be common courtesy to update the initial post stating the pictures may be used on site(s) outside of the forum.
I contacted the site's owner and she indicated that she'll weed through this thread and update the site's catalog. As far as updating this thread, that is up to @Moto26 as they are the OP.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door Badlands
Shadow Black
Non-Squatch
Optional Squatch wheels!
Roof Rack
Brush Guard

It was built Dec 9th, and I'm still waiting for a photo!

OP
OP
Moto26

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I assume anyone posting in this thread doesn’t mean for their photo to be shared.

I contacted the site's owner and she indicated that she'll weed through this thread and update the site's catalog. As far as updating this thread, that is up to @Moto26 as they are the OP.
It seems like a given that anyone posting a picture to this thread (or Haley’s site) intends for anyone to use it for whatever. Why else would you post it?

I generally don’t monitor this thread. I started it as a jumping-off point, and it’s here for people to do with it what they will... 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
Moto26

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
4 Dr
Wildtrak
Hoss 3.0
MIC
MOD Bumper

Travo68

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was just built but no picture!

4 door
Eruption Green
WT
LUX
MIC
Capable bumper

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never got mine (delivered late November). Checked out the webpage and there’s a match but with a different bumper. In search of:

2 door Badlands
Cyber Orange
Non-squatch
Capable Bumper

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands