Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the only truck I could find labelled "Cactus Green." I don't know if it is the same as the 1970 option (this is a '72) but this colour would have been a home run for me.

1B80O2jcKAPJM_LSYyqt6cKfJCud4V4plOymsQkmKGIFC-F6jQ.jpg
Like that cool beetle green! Neat!!
Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny how we got cactus grey. ...but 1970 had cactus green. Think that would of been a super winner!
but why does cactus grey look so blue now compared to the original First Edition pics?!:oops:

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you but that original cactus grey they showed us is more green like everyone in this thread is wishing for..

original cactus grey:

Ford Bronco New 2022 Color Possibilities? 85D23E0F-8E8C-4E39-9E5B-8AA255C7594F

Current cactus grey:

Ford Bronco New 2022 Color Possibilities? 6AEFC58D-450D-4238-914C-DB1EA2EBDFC6

that’s a huge tweek :(

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty much exactly this. With production delays and the "talent" (term used very, very, very loosely in this situation) Ford has utilized with colors/materials for Bronco, We should be hoping they don't make any changes, rather than looking forward to possible changes.

Not to skim over the girth of your quote, normally you have to pay double to watch that sort of thing.

Okay, since the topic of this thread has already been beaten in other threads, and it preeeeeeeeeeety much instantly devolves into "Ford should have offered ________ (insert: "green", "stupid military colors", "make it look like concrete!", "make everything grayscale, i'm colorblind", etc.)", i'll try and comment on the actual topic at hand (just like in the other threads).

It's highly unlikely that Ford will make more than one or two color changes, if any. Traditionally Ford will offer a brand new vehicle launch with one or two "launch colors" that get to be as special as Navy Pier interior. They get replaced with nearly the same colors, but usually something that will actually get purchased in volume.

2019 "Launch colors" for Ranger

• Saber, which somehow survived for 2020, gone for 2021. Bronco has Cyber Orange which is also a Bronco color, so it should stick around for 2 model years.
Personal feeling on Saber, having seen it in person a few times: ?

• Hot Pepper Red, which was immediately replaced by Race Red in 2020. This color was confusing in person. Wayyyyy too orange. Again, Ranger and Bronco share paint colors with Race Red and Rapid Red for 2021 and most likely into 2023.

• Ford changes their metallic blue color every 2-4 years. Lightning Blue just phased out for 2021 Ranger with VB being the new metallic blue for both. I would estimate this stays around for 3-4 years unless Ford changes the color fleet-wide.

• Platnium White was the second up-charge paint color for Ranger in 2021. It's been dropped entirely, assuming you consider Saber to have changed to Cyber Orange.
Given covid, delays in manufacturing and the marketplace right now, I would be absolutely SHOCKED if Ford made any exterior paint changes to Bronco as it would also have to do so for Ranger, and they juuuuuuuuuuust unified the paint pallet for that factory across all models built there.

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you but that original cactus grey they showed us is more green like everyone in this thread is wishing for..

original cactus grey:

Current cactus grey:

that’s a huge tweek :(
I've seen Cactus Grey in person and it looks nothing like that mint disaster, it looked a lot more like the Original top pic....and IT BETTER keep looking like the first one.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I see a lot of people who want specific greens or other alternative colors, but I can't think of a vehicle that is better suited to get vinyl wrapped than the Bronco. Especially when you consider the environments that they are likely to be exposed to. The modularity of this vehicle makes it easier than just about any other vehicle.
Sponsored