Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello yall!

My name's Jason and I'm from north Alabama. Been here for almost 50 years! Wife and I have been married almost 20 years, we have no children, except for our 3 Pitbulls :) I have loved Ford vehicles since I was in my late teens! My dad always hated that, haha! He was a Chevy guy, mom was a Ford girl when they were kids. Dad had a '56 2 Door Post Bel-Air and mom had a '69 Mach 1, in the early 70's

Anyway, I would've introduced myself in April, but we weren't 100% sure we were getting a Bronco or not?

We had ordered a Badlands SAS mid-2021 and Ford told us it would be at least 2 years before we would've gotten it, so we cancelled it back then and ordered the Ranger instead.

We've ordered my wife a 2 Door Yellowstone Heritage Limited, which should be here in a couple of months, but I lucked out on one for myself last weekend! We traded out 2017 2 door JK Rubicon for a 2023 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch LUX in Eruption Green and love it!
Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 20240518_153927

I would've never thought I would've liked anything in Green, but I love it! Mom's Mach 1 was a Dark Green, maybe that's why it's growing on me? I was too little to remember seeing it.

Anyway, I'm also on the Ranger5g group as well and never keep a vehicle stock and this one isn't going to be any different!

Going to make my own version of a Heritage! I'm about to lift it with a Metalcloak 2.5" lift and put my new 37" Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T's on it, along with bumpers, etc!

I will be making a build thread soon and hope yall tag along?

Thanks for having me!

Jason

PS I should be able to retire in a little over 5 years, this is my 2nd early retirement gift to myself, LOL! I'm also building a Fox Body Coupe Coyote swap :)
Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 20240512_181819
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switch the Pitbulls to cats and we could've been soul mates... maybe some other issues too, haha.

Glad you got yours and have you considered a Godzilla-powered Fox Body? (I'm that friend who eggs people on to do dumb stuff and spend too much money be greater!)

Great color choices! You'll be the Sprite house. Please get a picture of someone eating Twinkies/Twinkie flavored popcorn in front of the Yellowstone!

Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 1000014905

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switch the Pitbulls to cats and we could've been soul mates... maybe some other issues too, haha.

Glad you got yours and have you considered a Godzilla-powered Fox Body? (I'm that friend who eggs people on to do dumb stuff and spend too much money be greater!)

Great color choices! You'll be the Sprite house. Please get a picture of someone eating Twinkies/Twinkie flavored popcorn in front of the Yellowstone!

Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 1000014905
I didn't really want to reply to this comment..., but for some reason, I am... You kinda remind me of Doc on the Ranger5g forum...

We all have opinions and ours are, dogs are better companions, than cats. I'm already married, so even if I did have a cat (again), I would've been taken already...

Yes, I looked at a Godzilla swap. Don't want one for various reasons. I bought a new Ford Performance Gen III Coyote Crate engine, along with everything else new for my car, so I already know about spending money and it's not dumb, if you can afford it and want to do something.... I know how to build stuff myself and love to have something to work on, when I'm not working.

Sorry, no twinkie/twinkie popcorn eating pics from us, fattening....

Wife wanted a Yellow Bronco and didn't like the Cyber Orange, so she asked me about the Yellowstone HEL. She never asks for anything, so I didn't have an issue with her having one...

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't really want to reply to this comment..., but for some reason, I am... You kinda remind me of Doc on the Ranger5g forum...

We all have opinions and ours are, dogs are better companions, than cats. I'm already married, so even if I did have a cat (again), I would've been taken already...

Yes, I looked at a Godzilla swap. Don't want one for various reasons. I bought a new Ford Performance Gen III Coyote Crate engine, along with everything else new for my car, so I already know about spending money and it's not dumb, if you can afford it and want to do something.... I know how to build stuff myself and love to have something to work on, when I'm not working.

Sorry, no twinkie/twinkie popcorn eating pics from us, fattening....

Wife wanted a Yellow Bronco and didn't like the Cyber Orange, so she asked me about the Yellowstone HEL. She never asks for anything, so I didn't have an issue with her having one...
I can see you are new. Squatch is a good dude, always trying to stay on the merry side of things in a sea of no humor or outright nasty people on the internet.
He really did not intend on you taking any of that literally, more of his way of showing appreciation and admiration for your Fox body project.
Welcome to the forums!
It won't take too long to see who you can trust, who you want to look forward to reading stuff from, who to avoid, and who the one guy is who likes to reply to everyone else's ideas and pictures with a laughing emoji because he is a tool that somehow has not been banned yet.

*Sweet FoxBody project also, look forward to seeing it develop!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see you are new. Squatch is a good dude, always trying to stay on the merry side of things in a sea of no humor or outright nasty people on the internet.
He really did not intend on you taking any of that literally, more of his way of showing appreciation and admiration for your Fox body project.
Welcome to the forums!
It won't take too long to see who you can trust, who you want to look forward to reading stuff from, who to avoid, and who the one guy is who likes to reply with everyone else's ideas and pictures with a laughing emoji because he is a tool that somehow has not been banned yet.

*Sweet FoxBody project also, look forward to seeing it develop!
OK, I was like, is this guy serious? That's one of the downfalls in the social media world unfortunately.... Doc was always a pissy/poor attitude old man, on the Ranger forums and I would call him a "post whore", he would comment one, maybe two words to my posts and others and never had any positive feedback..., at least on any of my posts...

I'm pretty much a white dude, born in Alabama, with a small percent of Native American in my blood and one day, he said my Ranger looked like something a "Mexican Greaser" would drive.... I blocked him for the longest time after that and tried to get the admins/mods to remove the comment, but I don't think they ever did... This is my Ranger, before I "retired" it.
Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 3753802

Yes, I'm new to the forum, just joined in April and recently started looking at what people have done to their Bronco's to make them more vintage looking :) I decided I probably needed to introduce myself, so people didn't think I was a bot, LOL!

There were many members on the Ranger5g forum that got banned for laughing at peoples rides and just acting like ass pickles. I tried to stay positive with all my builds and share my progress, but it's just sad that some jealous/angry people think they have to bash everyones' vehicles, because they cannot have anything of their own... I hope it's not like that on this forum?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet Ranger!
Those types of folks are few and far between, but like any online social platform, there is always a percentage that inevitably pop up.
Admin here are pretty quick to cut most of it off at the knees. Sometimes getting a few deep-down good folks unfortunately as collateral precautionary damage.
Tons of good info on here, a lot of really good builds.
And some of those with good mods actually have the patience and demeanor to talk about it and post up info/links, pros and cons.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I was like, is this guy serious? That's one of the downfalls in the social media world unfortunately.... Doc was always a pissy/poor attitude old man, on the Ranger forums and I would call him a "post whore", he would comment one, maybe two words to my posts and others and never had any positive feedback..., at least on any of my posts...

I'm pretty much a white dude, born in Alabama, with a small percent of Native American in my blood and one day, he said my Ranger looked like something a "Mexican Greaser" would drive.... I blocked him for the longest time after that and tried to get the admins/mods to remove the comment, but I don't think they ever did... This is my Ranger, before I "retired" it.
Ford Bronco New Badlands SAS LUX Owner! 3753802

Yes, I'm new to the forum, just joined in April and recently started looking at what people have done to their Bronco's to make them more vintage looking :) I decided I probably needed to introduce myself, so people didn't think I was a bot, LOL!

There were many members on the Ranger5g forum that got banned for laughing at peoples rides and just acting like ass pickles. I tried to stay positive with all my builds and share my progress, but it's just sad that some jealous/angry people think they have to bash everyones' vehicles, because they cannot have anything of their own... I hope it's not like that on this forum?
There's a lot of misunderstanding inherent in text that would be cleared up if we could hear how someone said it.

The twinkies/-flavored popcorn pic is a long-running, down the rabbit hole, inside joke about people posting pictures of snack foods while admiring their Bronco. I told someone in a dm a day or two before you posted that I wanted a pic of twinkie-flavored popcorn in front of a Yellowstone HE. I was too hyped up by your post to remember to explain the joke, haha. Sorry about that.

My buddy in HS had a Saleen foxbody that scared the snot out of all of us on curvy mountain roads. I've had an affinity for that body style ever since in spite of its haters, so I genuinely want follow-ups on that beast. I have to admit that I don't have a vehicle to swap a 7.3L Godzilla into so I am constantly bugging everyone to do it so I can live vicariously through them.

BTW, I haven't been a fan of the new Ranger, personally, but that is the sickest it has ever looked. I probably wouldn't have done it and just gone with really low profile rubber bands if I had one lowered, but it looks great with some meats on it. You got a link to a build on R5G?

P.S. Some people do have really terrible taste in modifications and this site has had a lot of growing pains with people being called out ruthlessly. Something about the nail that sticks out getting hammered and such.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aw that's actually a cute idea. Lemon & Lime would be perfect names 🥰
I thought he meant like gay magical sprites, not the drink, lol!

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Bronco, good luck with the Fox body ....
but that Ranger is wild!!

Chalk me up as another "not-a-fan" of the 5G Ranger ... but looking at that, wow!!

I'm near afraid to see what these Bronco builds will look like!
Sponsored