Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks, 2023 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,

I recently picked up a 2023 Bronco Outer Banks (for my wife, but she doesn't ever do forums and such) off the lot and what a cool car it is! We just picked it up last night after haggling with the dealer via text for probably 4 weeks on various models they had coming and going. It just so happened we landed on the exact color and options combo my wife wanted and being the end of the month, we were able to get it off the lot with no ADM (they initially were trying to tack on 7500), which is something that in our long research seemed like it was impossible to do.

We drove around last night with the top off and had a blast. Can't wait to learn about this vehicle and figure it out.

Obligatory pic:
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner IMG-2901
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner IMG-2894.JPG
Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello @Davedough

Thank you for stopping by the forum and introducing yourself, always great to see more members in the community.

Looks like the family enjoyed taking the new rig for a spin, looking forward to seeing what else you add to it!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All,

I recently picked up a 2023 Bronco Outer Banks (for my wife, but she doesn't ever do forums and such) off the lot and what a cool car it is! We just picked it up last night after haggling with the dealer via text for probably 4 weeks on various models they had coming and going. It just so happened we landed on the exact color and options combo my wife wanted and being the end of the month, we were able to get it off the lot with no ADM (they initially were trying to tack on 7500), which is something that in our long research seemed like it was impossible to do.

We drove around last night with the top off and had a blast. Can't wait to learn about this vehicle and figure it out.

Obligatory pic:
Congrats! Here's to many great adventures with your new Bronco!
Sponsored