TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi from Texas. Got my new Bronco 4dr- Outer Banks - Area 51 -
We need to put a Texas Bronco day together and go wheeling.

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! If you’re in the Dallas area, there is a meet up Sunday at the new Ford Garage bar & grill in Plano. Hope to see you there.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome @a94cobra

Congrats on new your Bronco!

This is a great community to be apart of, there is a ton of information on the site as well as informative members and vendors so don't hesitate to ask questions.

We would love to see some photos of your Bronco when you get the chance.

Sponsored
OP
OP

a94cobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lubbock! I post a few pics soon. I'll be in Dallas soon. Maybe hit a meetup there.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats 👍

Details….. Were you a reservation holder? Was this day 600+ of a wait? Did you buy off the lot? Did you pay ADM markup? I’d this your first 4wd?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a group or something where we see meeting times and stuff?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

a94cobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats 👍

Details….. Were you a reservation holder? Was this day 600+ of a wait? Did you buy off the lot? Did you pay ADM markup? I’d this your first 4wd?

So I reserved one in the first couple of days after it was announced. I originally wanted this optioned Bronco with the modeled in color top. I pushed off my order several times waiting on that. It wasn't happening. So in late Feb(my birthday actually), I let the dealer order it with a hard top. Wait what? Pics are of a soft top. Yes I didn't notice when they put the order in that it said soft. The dealer is supposed to fix the problem when the hard top is available to order. I usually don't put much faith in a dealer telling me something, so we shall see. They promised me 200k FP points and a bottle of bourbon. ... ... ...

I have had a awd Mountaineer, and several 4wd 250 diesels. Paid sticker - $250 private cash. I have never ever ever ever had to pay sticker for a vehicle. So this hurts my feelings a little. I will never pay over sticker.

I have several vehicles at home to drive so waiting on the Bronco wasn't killing me. I look like a Ford dealer sometimes. I have slimmed my Ford's down to 6 right now. I have a couple more cars as well. I really wish I had the hard top.

I am really enjoying the Bronco. It has a lot of cool stuff. So usually when buying a car, you can see them on the lot, check out all the options and see how the stuff works. Much easier to make an informed purchase on what options for the money. This was kinda a crap shoot. So I got a lot of cool stuff on the interior. As the future rolls around, the cool tech will keep the Bronco fresh with features. Normally in the past, I usually trade cars every couple of years. But lately I have kept some for a long time for what I am used too. Such as a 200k mile 14 taurus and 13 diesel with 180k.

Android Auto is weird on my phone in the Bronco. Works sometimes, others not. So I don't where the issue might lie. Not sure how to wash the soft top. Carwash, hand wash? The side doesn't really seal up at the top. And the fact that the rear part of the soft top doesn't easily open is very awkward. And I got the 4 cylinder in hopes of good gas mileage. It's terrible. If I knew it was gonna be crap I would have got the v6. I love the Zone lighting. Another feature I didn't know it had till I got it in person. The mirrors are goods. I very much dislike when Ford put's the little corner as a detail feature. The Bronco doesn't have that. I'm happy.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

a94cobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. I appreciate that. lol

Wife got to pic the color. I would have chose something else. But this one has more blue in it than I originally thought. So it's growing on me.

FJCruiser

First Name
Jimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. I appreciate that. lol

Wife got to pic the color. I would have chose something else. But this one has more blue in it than I originally thought. So it's growing on me.
Your Bronco looks totally sweet in that blue. Good luck to you!
Sponsored